Subject: [Mexico][Tijuana] HKGC - Tijuana Gardenia
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 26-11-2023 14:08. 
anabikumi
Lustful Lord

UID 264555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 72
Karma 673
Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2023 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Mexico][Tijuana] HKGC - Tijuana Gardenia

I have not been back in a few months and see that there are some changes to the forum.  

Hopefully, this post doesn’t get lost in the sea of new mongers’ postings in North America!

It is great to see all the activity!

I was back in Tijuana back in the last days of April into the first couple of days in May.  If you have read my past posts, it is back to the Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club (HKGC).  Again, we had a base hotel to sleep and keep our stuff at and booked room at Hotel Cascadas.  I managed to get a quieter room on the higher levels at Cascadas.  I am in the system and they do help out repeat customers.  I am not going to rehash how things with in Tijuana, you can read my past posts.

There was one change on this trip, inflation has hit at the HKGC, especially with one its competitors, Adelita, shutdown by the government for hiring undocumented WGs.  The WG are looking for $200, which is a nonstarter.  Then they offer closer to $100 and a tip for good service.  Arguing for a tip is new and it is up to you to decide you want to go about it.

Date & Time of Session:  April 28, 2023 around 11pm.
Name:  Gardenia
Link: https://hktijuana.com/
Nationality & Language: Mexican, Spanish, Basic English
Face:  4/5 – Cute
Body: 2/5 – Tiny frame. She definitely had a child. B cups.
Height & Weight:  4 ft 10 in and 100 lbs.
Social Skill: 5/5 – Works for her tips, grinding, dancing, talking.
GFE: 4/5 – She works to make you feel comfortable.  
PSE: 5/5 – She works to get you off.
Price & Session Length:  $140 for 30 minutes.
Repeat: Yes. 2 sessions in this report.  

Long story short, stressful work day, and then jumped on a plane from the East Coast to San Diego and over the board to Tijuana.  I caught up with my buddies, checked into my rooms, ate and off to the HKGC.  The place is packed on a Friday night.  I was tired and searching around and finally just found a place to sit.  I have Gardenia walking by and motion her over.  She likes to dance, grind you, slapping ass, tit teasing, etc.  Lady drinks are going for $9 for the mixed and give her a series of $1.  She has a single piece body suit and long knee-high boots with at least 4-inch heels.  Nice smile and eager to work for you to tips and drinks.  She has a perfect ass but lesser boobs.  After some touching and grinding, she starts high and I work her down to $120 and a tip, which turned out to be $20.

Up to my room we go.  She is extremely friendly and willing to please.  She gets off her boots and she is tiny.  Her clothes come off and yes, she does have mom-bod.  She starts down on a CBJ and she is so very good at it.  Most times you find that you can’t feel through the condom but she mastered the use of her tongue and you feel everything.  We get on cowgirl and she really likes being on top and calling me puppy.  I am already tired from the travel, so this is nice she is on top and best of all no lube.  After a while, I do the flip and pound into her came rather quickly.  She showers first and we chitchat a bit.  Her ex was Japanese and she has a thing for East Asian men (lucky for me).  She has a kid and a day job.  She shows me a picture of her friend working the club.  They check in with each other before heading up with a guy.  I suspect it is a buddy system for safety.  She would rather not be doing another job but really needs the money, especially with everything being more expensive now.  She gives me her number, if I want to look her up down the road.

Date & Time of Session:  May 2, 2023 around 8am

Yes, this was a morning session.  We were up all night and decided to just stay at the HKGC.  Flight is the next day.  The place works in shifts and obviously it thins out a lot around 3am.  We were curious about how the overnight to morning shift goes.  There were still dancers on stage and I was unsatisfied with Yolanda from earlier last evening (she is in a different post).  I see Gardenia again from a distance.  Between now sleep and poor lighting I didn’t quite catch her at first.  

With no other choices and she was fun last time.  We go up again with an agreed $120.  It is always best if you had a good time with a WG before and she is comfortable.  She is immediately playful with her puppy.  She works her magic with the CBJ, I get to suck on her nipples and she is wet almost immediately.  She works her cowgirl and squeezes just right throughout.  After about 15 minutes, she worked up a good sweat.  I go missionary on her and her timer goes off and she shuts it down and lefts me finish up. We just lie there for a bit.  She tells me she had 4 orgasms and really enjoyed herself.  We shower, talk some more and hang out for a little bit, dress then leave. It was good way to end this trip.

[ Last edited by  jkfoodftw at 9-7-2023 17:18 ]

Recent Ratings
Dimensiondrift   15-7-2023 00:42  Acceptance  +1   
123kid   14-7-2023 22:57  Acceptance  +1   
cruisinby   13-7-2023 16:02  Karma  +3   LOL. She’s probably saying ‘papi’ meaning ‘daddy’ but also colloquially as ‘honey/baby’ not puppy.
iTraveler   12-7-2023 07:51  Karma  +3   
Azrin   11-7-2023 21:20  Acceptance  +1   I'm planing to to Mexico for a quick fun!
Yasuke408   11-7-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +2   Thread is talking about inflation but it was a $100 in 2018. Now 120. not too much increase compared to other orgs
boscitc   11-7-2023 04:52  Karma  +8   
Marao69   11-7-2023 03:37  Acceptance  +1   
sam_p2311   10-7-2023 10:01  Acceptance  +1   wow.. the inflation 100% yoy.. saw previous reports at $100 not that long ago
jkfoodftw   10-7-2023 09:18  Karma  +1   Just added [Mexico][Tijuana] to your title
Gqrich69   10-7-2023 03:52  Acceptance  +1   
Bust-a-nut   10-7-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +4   
littlefinger   9-7-2023 14:57  Karma  +4   I was there at end of March girls were still $100 + $30 1/2hr room. Girls never asked for tip only the workers.
alexgreenwald   9-7-2023 14:17  Acceptance  +1   Mann It used to be $50 5 years ago. the prices sure have gone up