Subject: Embassy (chance "tourist" encounter)
NeilSydney1
Lustful Lord

UID 279269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 47
Karma 613
Acceptance 233
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2023 14:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Embassy (chance "tourist" encounter)

Date & Time of Session: late June 2023
Name:  Dao
Nationality & Language: Thai , English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 HKD (unplanned overnight)
Repeat: Perhaps

I regularly visit a bar in Singapore called Ipanema in what was the glorious Four Floors. That bar closed for about 2 weeks as it moved location with the downfall of Orchard Towers. It has now become apparent, some of the girls from that bar have shifted to Hong Kong temporarily during this transition, particularly the Thai girls (the Viets struggle to get visas for HK).

One girl, Dao, I have spoken to her about 10 times in Singapore but never taken her back. She is very tall Thai (especially with heels), had a real flair about her (sometimes wears business dresses or very formal dresses). She always has her hair in a ponytail. I'd say she is early 30s. 90% of Asianbros tend to get scared away by her height. The other 10% by her personality. She is quite forward and confident, at least at first impressions. And finally, she can really drink.

As I walked around Embassy we made eye contact as she was busy. About 10min later, while I was watching the band, I feel a stroke on my arm and see she has come to say hi. She was on a call it working holiday. She told me how the bar was shut in SG so she came to HK to have fun but make some money. She laughed about how she could actually make a lot of money from the bars drinking with guys, which she does for free in SG. Anyway, there was something about her being more relaxed on vacation so we decided to have a few drinks....then a bottle....then some shots.

Fast forward to 3am and we were both in horrible shape. I was ready to leave and she asked me "why you never take me?". I told her I didn't like dominant women and she refuted it. Said she is mostly very submissive, and anyway she was drunk and really horny. With my one remaining functioning brain cell, I thought about it for a second and just told her to come with me.

We stumble into the hotel room. Heels off. Dress off. Underwear off. All done within seconds. She has a true womanly figure. Curves but slimish. A bit Amazonian. Nice big B or small Cs. Gets on her knees while I'm standing, unzips me and gets to work on my cock and balls. It was good but not for guys who like it slow and soft. Then she pushed me onto the bed and I joked that I told her she dominant. At that point she lies on the bed and says "now you fuck my mouth". Ummm ok, so I basically straddle her from above and really do fuck her mouth. There is some gagging but she definitely has had enough experience. Did that for about five min and I saw her eyes starting to struggle to stay open. So I did what any guy would do and finished myself off in her mouth. She swallowed it, smiled...had this hot but sleepy look like she was high on my cum. Then said " I sleep here ok". She basically fell asleep before I could reply. I wasn't in much better shape so I fell asleep seconds after.

I woke up in the morning not initially knowing where I was. Rather hungover. Rolled over and saw her naked long Amazonian body in my bed. My morning wood rubbed against her and I felt her hand reach around to stroke it. We avoided each others dirty hungover morning breath but stroked each other. She was quite wet for a working girl. I would have been happy with a hand job but she took the initiative to get on top. I'm grateful as she looks amazing on top. She was wet but not super tight. While riding me, reached around and played with my balls. I was getting close and rather than finishing she slipped him out and jerked me off onto her lower belly.

We showered and cleaned up. We hadn't agreed a fee but I gave her 2K and she was happy. Told me to see her next time in SG.

Anyway, I think she is leaving HK this weekend or has just left. You can find her in Ipanema in Singapore in future. She is very easy to pick out in the crowd. She is a good looking girl but definitely won't appeal to all guys. If you are into very petite shorter HK/Chinese girls, you will find her too tall/big. I don't know how best to describe it but to say that if she was white, she would be considered slim. She is fun but quirky personality.

Recent Ratings
tempo   20-7-2023 07:00  Karma  +2   
burgundy25   13-7-2023 00:54  Karma  +3   Sounds my type, no chance you have a contact?
longtimelurker   11-7-2023 21:47  Karma  +4   Nicely done. How is the new Ipanema? I saw it reopened but haven’t seen any reports here, and I just find sbf too hecti ...
frollics1   10-7-2023 11:36  Acceptance  +3   
boscitc   10-7-2023 04:38  Karma  +8   She sounds like a fun time. Tell her to stay in HK!
hkpunter999   9-7-2023 19:11  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   9-7-2023 10:34  Karma  +4   
Candy_bar   9-7-2023 05:11  Acceptance  +5   Bareback? Too risky mate!
HK_Legend   8-7-2023 16:24  Karma  +7   Nice story!! If walking there alone and Mongolians not paying attention, but she is there, the matter will be settledfas ...
Mandoggy   8-7-2023 15:58  Karma  +3   Fun times
NeilSydney1
Lustful Lord

UID 279269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 47
Karma 613
Acceptance 233
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2021
Status Offline