Acceptance 113
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2023 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tinder Sugar Baby

Name: Call her JF (her initials)
Damage: She asked for 4000 for the meet for 1 shot at the start but she liked my looks so we agreed on 2000 for the first pop and 500 for every after
Location: She works in Admiralty (has a day time office job), so I booked a hotel near there so we could get straight to the action.
WIR: Have multiple times
Age: Profile says she's 30, but she honestly looks like she's around 26/27
Race: Chinese, moved to HK 10 years ago.
Face: 8/10 GND kind of look
Body: Not fat or chubby by any means, but she's a thicc girl 8/10 , her ass is a 10/10
Pussy: SUPER WET, she can squirt endlessly
Service: 10/10

Created a tinder profile, and pretty much hinted that I was looking for a sugar baby. Used fake name and fake photos of course. She knew what she was getting into right off the bat and said "Surprised you matched me since my age is expired to be a sugar baby", but I explained I liked mature girls.

No IG, but we moved quickly to WhatsApp to talk further about the details. Some back and forth for a few days, just some small talk along with her sending me some mildly spicy pics, like pics of her ass or tits, but no pussy pics. We eventually agreed on a time to meet after work. I booked the hotel on dayuse for 5ish hours and went to check in first. She was just a tiny bit late, like 5 minutes, but as soon as the elevator was empty she pushed her nice ass right up against my cock and started to stroke it discreetly. Then once we got into the hotel room she immediately grabbed me for DFK and we made out for a solid 10 minutes. There's no time rush as I was pretty much paying per each shot. I should mentioned, i bought her some lingerie, and we went to pick it up together prior to meeting at the hotel during her lunch break. Eventually she went down on me and gave me pretty much the best blowjob I've ever had and, not to brag, but I've had a solid amount of blowjobs from pros and other meets. But by far, her blowjob was the best and her moans are real. She let me finger blast her, which lead her to squirt twice all over the bed after which she slipped on a condom for me and let me fuck the shit out of her. She screamed daddy the entire time and I'd like to think that she came. After we finished, i realized... condom broke, which lead me to creampie her on accident, which was a happy accident. P.S. she is clean she showed me her test record, and I went to go get tested after and I am good to go too.

After 1st shot, we showered and and watched some TV together as we talked about life. She kept stroking my member the entire time and the second I got hard again right in her mouth my cock went. I must say, this bird loves dick and loves sex so much. I was hungover from the night before so didn't have energy for a third shot but wow, if I could have I would have done it right away. So all in all, it was 2500 for 2 shots + 300 tip since her service was just that amazing.

I won't go too much detail into other meets, but she is down for Threesomes as well and she already had a threesome with me and my girlfriend which was great (at no extra charge mind you).

She's not okay with me sharing her contact, but I just wanted to let all you dirty lads know. Tinder is still a viable option, don't discount it. (yes i paid for tinder gold) and it only took me 2 days to find her.... soooooooo take what you will from this.

Happy punting lads.

Recent Ratings
ElonStark   14-2-2024 14:33  Karma  +2   Favorable
automobiletopic   26-7-2023 19:00  Karma  +5   Glorious
john.cvb   24-7-2023 22:28  Karma  +2   Good finding!
dedupe   8-7-2023 12:49  Acceptance  +4   Awesome read. Could you share more tips about creating your 'daddy' fake profile ?
myketin   7-7-2023 18:58  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   7-7-2023 16:26  Karma  +5   I can't say I'm not bummed about reading such a scintillating report with a 'can't share contact' tag haha. Good fi ...
jackgoro   7-7-2023 12:11  Karma  +4   dom broke... cant imagine the feeling
bmf315   7-7-2023 09:44  Acceptance  +1   
420man4life   6-7-2023 22:59  Karma  +4   Lucky guy
Mandoggy   6-7-2023 18:46  Karma  +3   Great find!