Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2023 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2 - redemption 4 handed redemption Lisa and Molly

Date & Time of Session: June 2023 couple weeks ago
Name:  Lisa / Molly
Agent: @KMIAspa on TG
Nationality & Language - mandarin, canto, some English
Age: about 25 to 29 (she says 26) / mid 30s (I believe she's actually 40)
Face:  5 / 4
Body: 5 / 4
Height:  5'3"? / 5'7'?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/4
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  2400 90 mins + tips
Repeat: uhm yeaaaa (but probably prefer individually more)

Shout out to longtimelurker for this one...

Apologies for delay, I had actually tried to write this review a few weeks ago, but my phone died after I was just about finished so felt a bit defeated and being busy put this review off till now...

So after my not so great punt with Anna, and seeing how Molly had opened the door for me during my Anna punt and reading longtimelurker review, I decided what the hell might as well go with 4 hands with Molly and Lisa.

Setup easy as usual... And lucky to be able to get both girls free at the same time....

Molly opens up, takes me to the big room with tub, sadly I should have pulled more cash I would have went 2 hours with them and used the tub.  I shower chill in the towel, in walks Lisa, I can't control myself, she is just too cute I'm smiling ear to ear can't play it cool at all...  I mentioned that we had seen each other pre-covid.  Her being professional seductress was like yeah you kinda look familiar, but whatever I'll take whatever she gives me....  I can say so much more about Lisa but I'll save that for the next review....

Lisa sets up in walks Molly, seems like these 2 are close both very giggly, and flirty, constantly slapping each other's asses...  I'm in for a treat...  To be fair Molly is also very pretty, but when Lisa is there she kinda steals the show for me...

So on with part 1.... Super flirty the girls are and very suggestive conversations... At one point Lisa asked if I eaten yet, and she responds "Oh are you saving your appetite to eat us?" LB instantly awake... Massage skills Molly wow just wow, I used to really like Sammy massage, but now I know why Molly is so popular, she probably is the best masseuse in the place.  The perfect pressure and I'm just instantly relaxed.  Lisa was not so great, maybe because molly did all the work, but I will elaborate on Lisa in the next review...

Molly works back and Lisa moves to front, grabs my arms and is in awe of the calluses on my hands and the overall size of my arms...  We talk a bit about my gym habits, then she takes my hands, and grabs her ass with them, yells out "oh you naughty, molest me (in canto)".  Asks me how her ass feels, I'm speechless but manage to slip a compliment in and continue fondling her ass and occasionally teasing towards LS...

There was a pause, and pick my head up to see both now fully naked and smiling down on me.  On with the tease, I won't go into detail as it's standard k2 protocol...

Onto the flip,  Lisa takes control, lfk and cat bath while Molly is slowly working lb with a nice HJ... The moans are just turning me on and every once in awhile they are slapping each other's asses...  My hands are free roam, playing with Lisa clit on my left, and Molly on my right( molly not shaved by the way but trimmed and we'll managed little bush).

Molly was not too into the LS play and politely positioned herself out of the way, no problem there considering it was our first meeting... Lisa though was down and seemed very horny.  She proceeded to straddle me and shoved her LS towards my face, I should have DATY, but withheld and worked the clit instead.  All while this was happening Molly was going to town with HJ and I was about to , so I stopped her and grabbed both girls in my arms...

A little session of LFK between the too and sucking and licking both their nips interchangeablely, and them reciprocating with cat bath and the moans just driving me insane... Lisa then starts heading down, unfortunately no BJ but proceed with a very slow sensual HK and then starts sliding LB between her tits... Between her eye contact and Molly licking my ears and moaning I finally couldn't hold it and between Lisa's tits.

The next part I was not too keen on... But after I cum, Molly pretty much began cleaning up and showering even though we still had a good 15 20 minutes left... Maybe she saw I was a bit too into Lisa and gave us more time?  Anyhow Lisa wiped me off her chest and continued massaging my legs for the duration, until we finally both go into the shower and I fondle Lisa some more...

Cleaned up, got dressed, tipped and left, Lisa is just spectacular, but I wonder if Molly will warm up more in another session?

So without revealing too much about me, during the massage, Molly reveals her zodiac sign, which happens to match mine so I'm pretty sure she's 40, but she can def pass for a little younger than that.

So I think I would repeat a 4 hands with them, but I definitely would rather do a individual with Molly first to build up some familiarity first. But I am also a punter who very much enjoys making the girls cum, so when it's 2 girls it's harder for me to focus..  I guess it depends on what I'm looking for at that moment, self pleasure, or seeing the girls bucking in orgasm.

Recent Ratings
jungle88   23-8-2023 18:03  Acceptance  +1   
mcnation   23-7-2023 08:32  Acceptance  +1   
myketin   7-7-2023 16:23  Karma  +2   Thanks! Great detailed review!
longtimelurker   7-7-2023 08:01  Karma  +4   Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the shoutout ;)
Thedarklord   6-7-2023 17:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   6-7-2023 14:29  Karma  +3   Thank you!
scrappy   6-7-2023 11:28  Acceptance  +1   
lively192   6-7-2023 02:58  Karma  +4   
Sandwhale   5-7-2023 23:53  Karma  +5   Pretty good but unless I'm sure the girls know and like each other, I stick to one girl at a time, cheers mate
Rastamouse   5-7-2023 23:49  Acceptance  +1   Kinda feel the same way you do about doing a 4 hands in K2. Almost like they play with each other but don’t get too se ...
vinc9   5-7-2023 23:42  Karma  +6   Nice! Yep agree Molly is definitely better 1-1 in my opinion.