Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2024 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #37 sexshit321's post

can you specify in which city this happened ? imo the police is not very actively cracking down on it, because otherwise it would just take few days to wipe it all out, just need to meet these girls one by one (since they give exact appartment number) and it would be wrapped up in a week, why even bother to wait for the guys to show up. Heck I could crack it down by myself if I wanted to lol, the police is not stupid.
roronoazoro
Nookie Newbie

UID 303656
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2024 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Beijing TG Groups

I see TG groups for SZ, SH, GZ but none for Beijing. Are there any tg groups for Beijing?
Freerange
Nookie Newbie

UID 62077
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 9
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2024 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Search under Beijing xiuche and a few will pop up, deciphering what they actually offer is a challenge if you’re not familiar
Twainmark
Nookie Newbie

UID 303855
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 7
Karma 41
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2024 02:47  Profile P.M. 
How to post a new thread plus Hangzhou spa

I can’t figure out how to post a new thread in this forum if someone could please enlighten me. Also I found a great way to look for spas in any town you’re in. I’m in Hangzhou, so I searched for Hangzhou in Chinese + “spa” and I found one where they advertised 600 rmb for massage with happy ending. I’ll attach the WeChat we code contact information here. Here is the address: 拱墅区运河万科中心1期A1幢(萍水东街东) 拱墅区萍水东街. The agent’s number is 15868870677 which you can find on WeChat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 383
Posts 19
Karma 381
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2024 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Verified TG channels in SH

I’ve spent quite a time to figure out trusted TG in Shanghai.
This is my finding.

HTTPS://t.me/shangh8Ai

This is channel where other SH channels are promoting themselves. This channel is moderated and they claim that they do checks to eliminate scammers. On the bottom right you will find link to another channel that presents channels that were already verified and have reviews of users. Just click green ‘thick’ on bottom right.

You will see a lot of channels there.

I’ve reached out to 5 random agents there asking for girls that would meet foreigners. 3 agents said no way and 2 others said that this is possible but offer would be limited and prices will be higher.

Both agents proposed decent girls. Prices between 2300 to 3000 for 2 shots. Some incall some outcall. I’ve decided to go for https://t.me/fafafa333333 and agent @cxfa1668.

First meeting was very unfortunate (girl older than expected plus she wanted to have sex without condom). After complaint agent proposed different girl another day that was 19yo stunner with amazing performance. You can find YoYo review.

I recommend this specific agent @cxfa1668 as he is taking responsibility for performance of girls. Just let him clearly know that you are foreigner, say that he is recommended and you expect specific things that needs to be real - ie age. Otherwise you will not pick up girl when she arrives or you will not enter when you arrive.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hoodedbandit1   30-4-2024 12:35  Karma  +2   

Enabled