Face:  ymmv
Body: ymmv
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: NA
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  400 and up
Repeat: Yes

Stumbled on this place when an uncle walked out in the morning when I was walking by. The door opened unexpectedly as the place looked closed and almost hit me. I noticed an older woman in a tight red dress and another better looking woman with huge rack and tight clothing. Made the mental note to return and check it out.

Went back and did a few walkbys for reconnaissance.   Noticed a few massage chairs with women sitting. Worked up the courage to walk in and was immediately taken by the hand and led upstairs. The woman is older and from Sichuan. Asked for the price of the massage and was quoted 400 rmb. Agreed as I knew this was not going to be your average massage. Given the disposable underwear and lied face down for the festivities.

Starts off with what was a good massage. Nice surprise to get the kinks worked out.   This goes for about 15 minutes then asked to flip. Off come the shorts and she proceeds with a thorough cleaning of LB using a warm cloth. A warm gel is applied to LB and she proceeds with a slow and sensual rub of the little fella and sucking of nipples. She gives access to LS and after a few minutes, I motion for her to go on top, hoping for some full action. Although not the best looker, the quality of her HJ had me worked up and was expecting some good action. She qiotes 800 rmb and I am thinking that is reasonable for her age. She drops her panties and mounts me but alas, no penetration, which was good given that no cover was applied.   However she proceeds with an excellent pussy rub on LB. This gal has clearly done this before and it does not take long to

She marvels at the size of the load, cleans me up and plays with my nipples for a bit and giggles at my sensitivity. Asks for another round and quotes 1200. I turn it down and she drops to 1000. I think, what the hell, it's only 200. Lubes up LB and gets his salutation. Once he is at attention, she gets on top and holds onto him and rubs on her ass, simulating a bull riding session. A second shot takes me a while at my age but her skill finished me rather quickly. Cleaned up again, a bit more massage and then pay up in the room using a portable terminal, which is convenient.

Returned for a repeat visit. A different gal was going to take me up but I am loyal. Indicate the Sichuan Queen and get a smile and an appreciative look of surprise. The service was pretty much the same but she goes on top again without checking. Seemed a bit disappointed this time with the size of the load, or perhaps that she didn't time things well and got a little bit dirty. She leaves to clean up and was gone for some time. Returns and tries the 1200 again but drops again to 1000 when I deny. Turn it down this time though as I was offput by the upsell to 800 without checking first. She seemed a bit put off and left with no additional massage.

Have not returned but might go back to try a different provider to see how the service and price compares. I suspect FS is on offer but might take some time to build up the rapport. Prices will probably also vary but difficult for me to check with my very limited Chinese.

A reasonable price for a HJ in Shanghai and a convenient location. And you can have a few pints after at an 8 pints on the opposite corne. Very convenient to replenish those lost fluids.   Be sure to report back on your experience if you give it a go. Sharing is caring.

Recent Ratings
Parkerpeter   23-7-2023 05:00  Acceptance  +1   
flyz70   15-7-2023 10:56  Karma  +4   
neophyte   12-7-2023 00:00  Karma  +6   
Shanghaiabroad   5-7-2023 15:21  Karma  +3   
SHJohn   4-7-2023 12:11  Karma  +2   
Blkmonger2   4-7-2023 09:51  Karma  +2   
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2023 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Add on

If you are going, you can't miss the place. Just walk north on Xikang on the west side. You will see the ladies sitting on the massage chairs looking out for customers through the glass. The lower half of the glass is frosted but you can't miss the tight dresses.
Blkmonger2
Lustful Lord

UID 291395
Digest Posts 0
Credits 599
Posts 27
Karma 598
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2023 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
800 rambos for CBJ

Checked it out a couple weeks back. Seen the tall stacked gal you mentioned. As usual for me, the oldest gal popped up for service. Went to room. Laid down and she began playing with my nipples. She starts to rub LB and gave me a thumbs up! She then quoted 600 rambos and I asked for head. Quoted 800 and began the deed. Though before , she cleaned my right hand, slipped a babydick condom on my middle finger  and dropped  her panties. Whipped the bag out and on to sucking. Not MCOT but kept my arousal by fingering her pussy and ass. After five minutes, she complaining about her jaw hurting so I move to my favorite  part...on her stomach and thrusting tween her ass and upper  thighs. Came and the room filled with her pussy scent. The old gal was turned on!

I think it was the gal you mentioned. Tried to repeat a couple days later and shop seemed close. Meh.

Recent Ratings
blonk   11-10-2023 14:36  Acceptance  +1   
honkong2012   19-7-2023 10:53  Karma  +4   Well done. I never tried BBBJ. Maybe will ask next time. Strange you were quoted 600