Subject: A Relaxing Massage and an Energetic Encounter (娜娜 Sookie?)
Umcorp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 211641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 14
Karma 285
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2023 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A Relaxing Massage and an Energetic Encounter (娜娜 Sookie?)

Sookie 娜娜 (forgot her name it think that's her name): A Relaxing Massage and an Energetic Encounter

Date & Time of Session: June
Link: Can't find it, but can share her wechat
Nationality & Language: Mainland/canto
Price & Session Length: $1200 1hr
Repeat: Yes

**Booking Process:** ★★★★★

**Venue:** ★★☆☆☆

**Performance:** ★★★★☆

**Overall Satisfaction:** ★★★☆☆

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Sookie after a friend recommended her to me. She seems to advertise only when she's working, so I couldn't find her on 141 at the time. Nevertheless, the booking process was seamless, and she was accommodating to my busy schedule, even when I had to cancel once before.

Sookie's place in TST appears to be temporary, with some things placed somewhat haphazardly. Upon my arrival, she greeted me with a decent-looking face, though a bit chubby. However, her body was nothing short of fantastic - large breasts, a perfect derrière, and smooth skin. Her tapered legs also had excellent proportions.

Since I had showered at home before arriving, I didn't need to use her shower, which was separate from the massage room. Sookie led me to her massage table and demonstrated her impressive skills. She applied strong pressure and even cracked my back a little, leaving me feeling thoroughly relaxed. Her massage style is fast and powerful, which might seem rushed to some, but I enjoyed it.

After the initial massage, Sookie oiled me up and used a vibrating machine to relax my muscles even further. She claimed it penetrated the deeper layers of the body to provide relaxation. Having experienced a similar device at a physiotherapist, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

When it was time for the flip, Sookie stripped and revealed her incredible body. I couldn't help but explore her body with my hands. Her breasts felt natural, but I couldn't be sure if they were real or not. One of her nipples is inverted, which added a unique touch to the experience. Sookie's blowjob skills were quite good, but not as exceptional as some of the legends I've encountered in Hong Kong.

We moved on to the main event, and Sookie started by riding me. However, her pace was slower than I prefer, so I took over and switched to missionary position. We then transitioned through various positions, including Pretzel Dip, G-Whiz, and finishing with Seashell. She took the pounding without complaint and seemed exhausted by the end.

Sookie went to shower while I rested, and we shared some pleasant conversation before I paid and left. Overall, I would highly recommend her massage skills, as they left me feeling very relaxed. The intimate portion of our session was enjoyable, but your mileage may vary. I would definitely return for another session with Sookie, definitely with her massage machine cheaper than going to a physio. Moreover her place has some smoke smells.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wuhudsm0   14-7-2023 22:32  Acceptance  +1   Nice review. Can you give me her WeChat?
HKGPeter   13-7-2023 22:19  Karma  +3   Thank you.
oszwa6879   13-7-2023 17:11  Acceptance  +1   
quoththeraver   13-7-2023 15:24  Acceptance  +1   
scrappy   8-7-2023 01:24  Karma  +2   
LetsGetSome   3-7-2023 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Can you pm her contact details please?
magictime12   3-7-2023 14:07  Karma  +3   
a136138   1-7-2023 15:11  Karma  +3   Thank you, would you mind sharing her contact?
longtimelurker   1-7-2023 09:50  Karma  +4   Thanks bro, can you PM me her WeChat please?
oszwa6879
Nookie Newbie

UID 294099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2023 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
  sounds alright, WeChat would be appreciated

Recent Ratings
magictime12   13-7-2023 09:53  Acceptance  +1   Following forum rules and giving appreciation or karma would be good too