PRICE:  $250 FS + TIP
REPEAT: Sure
RACE: Thailand
LAST WORKING DATE: June 29 - returning in one month

LOOKS: 3.5
BODY: 4/5 - braces, pierced belly, thigh tattoo
SKILL: 4/5
PACKAGE: LFK / DFK, DATY, BBBJ,

Face: Maybe this isn’t a physical description, but she’s more resigned, she’s more tattered.  

Body: 4/5 - She’s thicker than before.  Quite a bit thicker.  I don’t blame her for this.  It’s like what we used to say about gaining weight that first year in college because you haven’t learned to stop eating at the school cafeteria.  The girls spend all day in a tiny room with no ability to walk around and then buy oily hong kong noodle takeout.  She isn’t as thick as that recent Nana photo, but she is packing it on down below.  The top is still lovely and soft.

Skills: 4-5/5 - she’s been in the business for a long time

So in this case, I made an appointment with her.  She was a bit late, but she’s a Thai girl so what can I expect?  I should have known better and gotten myself a skol beer while just waiting on the street.

Man the rooms in Temple street are small.  The room is the width of a single king bed.  I was NOT thrilled that I had to pay first.

Well as I am a repeat customer and we were on the clock, we got to it pretty quickly.  No problems with the DFK.  Felt great to blow into her depths.

I’ll see her again when she comes back.

as another poster has said: comment and write reports gents

Recent Ratings
Balls123   4-7-2023 02:35  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   3-7-2023 13:41  Karma  +4   
Goose.Mk2   2-7-2023 11:46  Karma  +8   
shaykh   1-7-2023 05:21  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   30-6-2023 13:45  Karma  +10   "abit late, but she’s a Thai girl"...OK, but there's late and then there's LATE.
adrenal
Throbbing Titan

UID 62146
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3860
Posts 592
Karma 3829
Acceptance 627
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2023 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
" She was a bit late, but she’s a Thai girl so what can I expect?"

Perhaps I didn't write that well and I apologize.  What I mean is that there is a definite difference between the concept of time in some SEA cities like Bangkok and Manila than cities like Hong Kong and Tokyo

[ Last edited by  adrenal at 3-7-2023 17:02 ]