Face: 3/5 a mature girl, looks like her pictures
Body: 4/5, nice hips and butt, perky C cup tits
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: not really
PSE:
Repeat: maybe

Price & Session Length: 1100 + tips - 60min massage

3am after drinking in LKF, so horny and went to mia but i forgot the pw! but the god appoint a guy come out of the building at that moment and i guess its my destiny to go in for fun haha.

Ring the bell and wait for a moment, Colleen came to the door and she is the only one there so she brought me to the big room and then I shower and lay on the bed ready for her service, she was in a big t shirt couldn't see her figure at that time but i don't really care.

Part 1 was indeed very good, her massage skill is above average and she also oil massage me for a while before part 2, i personally prefer oil massage instead of hard press, but Colleen perform them very well. I am over satisfied.

Part 2 start with her finger my asle, i enjoy it a lot and then she cat bath my back with her tits, i can feel her tits were very perky and big pair of melon rug all over mg back for couple minutes and she whisper next to my ear ask if i wanna flip over. of course i am so excite to flip and I felt satisfying again by seeing her tits.

she gently touch my LB and balls, it was stunting good and enjoyable. after a few shake my LB, She lay down and kiss my nipple and neck and then i just couldn't hold for it and LFK and DFK her and lick her nipple and grab her big tits. she didn't refuse any of my action and coop me very well. only when i try to reach her LS she zip it tight with her thighs saying she doesn't like to be finger. i said sorry i should have brought condom to u. she giggle and let me lay back down and she start to kiss my nipple again and i was expecting the cbj but not. she go all straight to the ball and the shaft and the head. i was like wtf this is so fking good. her month is melting my LB. i was in the heaven. she didn't stop taking care my LB and keep moving all around it for couple minutes. and then she came back up to my face and i DFK her for a while and ask if i can finish in her month. she did mention i have to tip her well for that but the sweet thing is she didn't price it, just ask me remember to reward her. I then gently push her back to work on my LB and I could hold for so long and gave her all of my load. she take care all of them in her month and lick my LB in the meantime. this was the best bj i have ever have.

then she ask if she can shower first in which i can also take a rest. i was fully satisfied and wait her to come out for some head massage. it was also very good and i almost felt asleep. when time is up i shower and get dressed. finally i tip her $500 for the great service. i was drunk and also got special treated. I usually don't give that much tip but it was a really great experience. and i think she deserve it.

anyway, everyone got different experience, no guarantee u could get the same service but it was really great to share it out.

I also tried Lina and Jojo.

Lina

Kind of bad experience. service is very normal nothing special. and she ask for a raise for a cbj. i was a bit mad and refuse it, but she still give my a cbj but just a short period of time. all in all, would not recommend

Jojo

She said she was new and it was her 2nd day on work, not sure abt that because i was with kama mia for over 5 years and her picture in the channel looks really familiar with a girl that was also in kama too. but she does really feel like new to the place.

She is prettg good. she is young and pretty, her tits were also perky and good to look. not really big but the shape is kind of perfect to me. love it. service is still have place to be improve but over all it was good. and i may repeat if the choices is very limited.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   3-7-2023 15:25  Acceptance  +1   +1 for report and +100 to Colleen for entertaining a drunk patron in the middle of the night. Respect!!
HKGPeter   1-7-2023 13:56  Karma  +3   Thank you.
manANONYman   1-7-2023 00:18  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   30-6-2023 19:56  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   30-6-2023 10:47  Karma  +4   
test74   29-6-2023 20:32  Karma  +4