Post at 29-6-2023 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Mitu Soap - Kaede

Thailand Bangkok Mitu SOAP - Kaede
Date & Time of Session: June 2023
Name: Kaede
Link: https://mitubangkok.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai, can understand and speak English well
Face: 4/5 Face looks augmented but still pretty, I prefer her natural look from 2019 more
Body: 4/5 Slim body, silicon boobs, very fair skin
Height: 160cm
Skill: 5/5 Superb HJ and BJ skills, it feels like I was having a professional dick massage
Service: 4/5 Very focused on completing her job, doesn't smile or talk
GFE: 0/5 Do not pick Kaede if you are looking for GFE, because there is none, no mouth kissing or hugging
PSE: 3/5, very good HJ and BJ but rather short sex, only reverse cowgirl
Price & Session Length:  5500 THB for 60mins + 500 THB tip
Repeat: Yes

This is my first time trying Japanese style nuru, and I chose Mitu because it is said to be the top and most authentic Japanese style nuru in Bangkok.
I sent a Line message to Mitu at 4pm to see which girls would be available, and surprisingly Kaede was still available at 6:30pm.
I heard she used to be the only 7-star in Mitu and would cost THB 7000, but now she was only THB 5500. So I booked her immediately without hesitation.

When I arrived, I was given a Japanese energy drink and a hand wipe after paying the counter. There were three Chinese men waiting for their turns too.
A few minutes later, I was told to go inside and Kaede was there waiting for me. She brought me upstairs to the corner room on the 3rd floor.
There was a small sofa seat, just big enough for me and my bag, and a space for the nuru mat, shower head and a small mirror.

Kaede asked me if I had been to Mitu before and I told her it was my first time. Since I was a beginner, I told her to just take it easy and don't need to stress since I have no idea what service I am supposed to get.
Kaede opened her toolbox, gave me a bottle of water, and started undressing me. When she took off her clothes, I was amazed by how slim her body was, she has very fair and smooth skin, small nipples and nicely shaved pussy.
I asked Kaede how many shots were we allowed to have as I hadn't shot for like two weeks, so I was afraid I might cum very early. She told me I could have as many shots as I wanted within the 60mins.

Then she took me to shower, a lot of sucking and licking during shower, and I got erected very quickly.
After shower, she gave me a cup of mouthwash and dried me off. Then I was asked to sit at the sofa to wait for her to prepare the nuru mat.

Once the mat was ready, I was asked to lie down, and she just started licking and sucking everywhere, she sucked every single one of my toes, licked my armpits, and stuck her tongue in my ears.
She put my left hand onto her pussy and I started fingering it, her pussy was hairless and very tiny. Her nipples were long when they were hard and I really enjoyed tickling them.

I was then asked to turn over, and that was when she started doing rimming, HJ and BJ altogether. Her skills were so superb that I felt like I was having a professional dick massage.
There were so much happening, I could feel she kept gliding and sliding while playing with my dick.

After awhile, she put the condom on and put my dick inside her and I could immediately feel her warmth. Unfortunately she only did reverse cowgirl and I couldn't really see much except her back.
After some time, she found out I still hadn't cummed, so she just took the condom off and started giving me a BJ.

Time really flew, her alarm was ringing and I still didn't have enough, how I hoped there was another hour. She went to snooze her alarm and came back sucking on my left nipple and giving me a final HJ.
I asked her how many minutes did we have left, but she didn't respond and continued sucking my nipple and rubbing my dick.

Since the time was ending, I decided to finally cum. I told her I was cumming and she sped up her HJ. It must have been a huge load of cum that it shot onto her face which she later wiped it off with tissues.
There was a weird moment of about 10-15 seconds that she was just staring at my dick and made me wonder if there was anything wrong with it.

After cleaning me up and drying me off, she let me sat on the sofa, handed me the bottle of water she gave me and dressed herself.
I was really impressed with her job attitude, there was no rest during the entire 60 minutes.

Although there was zero GFE as she didn't do mouth kiss or hug or smile or chit-chat, I still decided to tip her 500 THB because I really like people who take their job seriously.
She thanked me and took me downstairs. The receptionist handed me a bag of Japanese snacks and asked me to leave a review for Kaede on the iPad, which I left "Excellent. 100% score."

I would definitely return and I hope Kaede will still be working at Mitu when I am back. Damn, I miss her already.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
homer168   9-7-2023 09:42  Karma  +5   Thanks for the detailed report and adding her profile pix
hkpunter999   30-6-2023 21:56  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   30-6-2023 18:06  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   30-6-2023 10:39  Karma  +8   That doesn't look like the kaede I remember at all...
boscitc   29-6-2023 16:17  Karma  +8   
sito1337   29-6-2023 11:52  Acceptance  +1   Very well documented. Will def visit!
hyperone   29-6-2023 09:20  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   29-6-2023 08:43  Karma  +5   Remember she was priced at 7k THB -->6k THB --> 5k --> 5500 THB now
kalvinhobbs   29-6-2023 08:38  Karma  +5   Nice, detailed report!
Guys_My_Age   29-6-2023 08:12  Karma  +4   
Laszlo   29-6-2023 06:17  Karma  +4   Nice report
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4704
Posts 258
Karma 4655
Acceptance 976
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2023 10:43  Profile P.M. 
I am very surprised at the pictures, she looks completely different to how I remember her back in 2020 although service was similar ... For those who can access this was me report: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=70899

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tsw520   30-6-2023 16:05  Acceptance  +1   
tsw520
Nookie Newbie

UID 291319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 2
Karma 67
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2023 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Skepti10's post

I was shocked too when Mitu sent me her latest photos. They look like a completely different person. She has changed a lot in 3 years.