Nationality & Language: PRC speaks only chinese
Face: 3/5. Looks older than 25
Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: S$80/30min
Repeat: No
Overall score: 3/5

Summary:
Went down on a Sunday evening. Upon reaching could see few cars parked outside the brothel. Went in and only had 4 girls to choose from, picked the one that has the biggest breasts.
She stands at ~1.55mm, little tummy fats and has some meat behind. She looks older than she claims but by no means ugly. I have no complaints except that her C cup boobs were saggy/droopy which I didn't like.
In the room, she initiated some small talks while we were stripping. In the shower, she'll soap you up good while playing with your balls, cock and nipple. Uses her boobs to rub you all over and give you a short boob job. After clearing the soap off my rod, she put some warm water in her mouth and gave me BBBJ which felt quite good, never experienced it before.
After the short BBBJ in the shower, she proceeds to dry me up and proceeds to have me lie down I. The bed where she gave a cat bath from my ears all the way down to my thighs before going for BBBJ again. After a few mins of BBBJ, she went to cap me on and started CG till she got tired and we switch to missionary and finished off doggy style. Laid down for awhile before she showered me again and out I go.

Overall, I'd say the treatment I got was very service oriented. She tries as hard to please you. However, I think there are better looking providers at a cheaper rate which I'll stick too.

Recent Ratings
mike_duni   28-6-2023 23:40  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   28-6-2023 18:16  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   28-6-2023 14:41  Karma  +4