Face: 2.5/5 - teeth were bad
Body: 3/5 - petite body
Height: 4/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5 - she was nice but not bbbj
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 3200 Bath for 1hr
Repeat: No

Hello guys, first time posting here as well as slowly getting into the mongering lifestyle so I'm definitely a Nookie Newbie lol.

I went to Thailand for my first time in March 2023 with my wife. Yup, she lets me go out and monger for a lil when we vacation .
Anyways we mainly went to Thailand to travel and try new food. I've never been with an asian girl before, so while there, I knew I had to try some asian pussy too .
I stumbled upon this website and as a Thailand newbie it had a lot of helpful and valuable information. After much research, I decided to try a nuru massage at Doki Doki.
They have good reviews in here and a soapy massage was something new for me so why not.

You can make a reservation with a girl but didn't know what time I was going to be free from the wife so I just did a walk-in. When I got there an older Thai lady welcomed me and provided a water. Kind of her as it was hot.
She asked me if I have an appointment which I answered no. She asked me what package I'm getting, I said the 1hr nuru massage and paid 3200 Bath. I sat down in their sofa and in a couple minutes the girls lined up.
Only 2 girls came out which was a bummer as I wanted more variety but maybe all the good ones are reserved. I ended up picking the one that was more petite. She grabbed my hand with one hand and her massage kit basket in the other and took me upstairs.
She told me her name but I don't remember it nor did I asked her for it again.

Once in the room she starts to take her clothes off and tells me to take off mine as set ups. She was a petite girl with a sorta cute face but her teeth were bad. Maybe just be my personal taste, but that dropped her face rating to a 2.5. Sorry to be mean but she looked cuter when she didn't smile with teeth.
Nothing else really stood out from her since her body was average. I liked that she was small and lightweight. Probably around 120-130 lbs.
Her English was decent enough to get threw the small talk. How I was doing, where I am from, first time in Thailand, etc.

She tells me to watch my step as I go into the wet area and lay face down on an inflatable bed. She put some oil on my back and begins to massage. It felt nice and relaxing until she reached for my dick and it felt even better . As she's stroking my dick from the back, she knew I was getting hard and asked me to turn around.
My dick was stiff and she said "wow big one" and giggled a little. I can't lie, it did flattered me and turned me on a little. Although, she probably tells that to a lot of clients.

Next, she began putting some thick, slimy soap on my body and hers. It got me cold but then the fun part started. She put her boobs on my chest and began sliding herself up and down on my body. I felt her boobs glide from my dick to my upper chest. I even grabbed her ass and assisted her on sliding on me. It felt wonderful.
After a couple minutes of her doing that she did a 180 and began doing the same action. This time, she had her pussy in my direction. Sliding up and down on me with her pussy going back and forth on my face. I would throw a kiss to it when it got in my face. Something I've never experience before and definitely worth it.
She would also moan here and there which turned me on and after a couple minutes she put a condom on and began the cbj.

The cbj was decent. She went deep and played with my balls but what I really wanted was a bbbj. Being my first time I didn't know if it would be impolite to ask for bbbj so I just let it be.
Do massage places only do cbj or if asked they also do bbbj for extra?

I then tell her I want to fuck and got her in a missionary position. Her moans as I fuck her were cute to me as I've never heard been with an asian girl.
I will say, with all the soap involved there was no friction on my dick, which kinda suck. I like some grip.

I asked her to go back to sliding on me with her pussy on my face. Couple minutes in I stop her by grabbing her ass and we begin to 69. I lift her small ass up and finally bust to the site of her sucking my dick and her pussy and asshole in my face. See this for reference.
We took a minute to rest, then she began washing me down from all the thick soap and gave me a towel.

Overall, the experience went well.  I made good use of my time with like 5 minutes to spare.

Would I do another nuru massage? Yes, stay tune for my second post.

Would I do it again with this model? No, she was nice but I wish I had more girls to select from.

Question for the vets,
What if I don't want the massage. Can I show up to one of those places, pick a girl, go upstairs and straight to fuck?
They did have a bed in there, outside of the wet area, so it can be possible.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   29-6-2023 16:16  Karma  +8   
mike_duni   28-6-2023 23:42  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   28-6-2023 11:09  Karma  +10   See below.
kukooo   28-6-2023 09:04  Acceptance  +5   Ask for 1 shot in bed, Doki Doki is a 2 shot place by default
Laszlo   28-6-2023 06:18  Karma  +4   The bed is there for the action, if you don't want to do it on the nuru mat. Some guys go for action first and then nur ...
JSH0073R   28-6-2023 05:55  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2023 11:13  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by easyease at 28-6-2023 05:35
Can I show up to one of those places, pick a girl, go upstairs and straight to fuck?

Are you still in Bangkok? If so, the answer is hell-to-the-yes.

Doki Doki is a nuru place--that's the deal. Try any of the shophouse massage joints on Sukhumvit Soi 26 or better yet, Soi 24/1 near Phrom Pong BTS station. If dentition is important to you, check the teeth of your prospective technician. It's likely that if you smile at her, she'll smile back. If not, tell the mamasan you would like her to smile. Or bring snacks, or tell a joke. If she doesn't smile, try another girl or another establishment.

JtB