Karma 1753
Acceptance 386
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2023 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mauritius and KL

so I recently traveled around  and  ended up in Mauritius .   as was not into going out for the nightlife tried a few online searches for some fun.   however  as the place is fairly large and  spread around on the coast I was unable  to arrange a meeting.     was a pity as got what sapping one  black girl but she was so slow replying I never got chance to meet her

so onto KL for next stop .

had a ride to Bukit bingeing area   walking around near the. metro station and its not hard to find ladies offering services even during the daytimes.  they are offering massages but extras seem to always be on offer .

starts around a road called  Jalan sultan Ismail down Jalan Bukit Bingtang  (near station not pavilion shopping centre ..). and turn right into Changkat Bukit Bintang.    these are road names    the latter takes you to the bars streets which is crawling with ladies on an evening.. a lot of asian and africans some Russians too.  

anyway I digress .    I walked down and saw a tiny Chinese lady that looked pretty hot and walked past her .  she offered full service for 300ringits(  500hkd. )   so as lower down the street nothing caught my eyes I returned and agreed.    the catch is you pay 80 ringgits for room . I had forgotten about this..   

into rooms no showers no wipe down.   on with the Dom and she gives a good obj.  then climbs on board ..  rides for a few mins before saying tired and I need to take control.  

so into mis for 5 mins then into doggy.   seeing that tiny round Chinese ass bent taking me pounding without too much complaining soon had me

off with Dom given a wet wipe and away we go.   

next day met a cheaper locatanto at 300 ringgits . while shows sucking away two she said her friend was next door and had not many customers on her stay (2 thais ).  would I like a 3 some...?   I only had 200 ringgits left so said yeah but that's all I have..   so she messaged her friend and within minutes she was in the room.  oi was a little worried and lb when a little limp thinking I was gonna get scammed .   but all my cards where back in my room. and only had phone and 500 ringgits ..  
I needn't have worried she got down next to her friend and both proceeded to suck away two.  then one put on the Dom and one sat on my face they swapped over a couple times before I bent second one over and took her analy.  the other girl was kissing me while I did her friend up the back passage and I filled the Dom so much it almost blew off.   

as I pulled out left it hanging out of her butt

all in all sounds like bull but it was a great week in KL

Recent Ratings
jraskal   18-8-2023 21:51  Karma  +3   
Unitedfuture   6-7-2023 15:35  Karma  +2   
Bay1955   3-7-2023 14:36  Acceptance  +2   What is the app call? locanto? why not use telegram. its quicker and can check nearby
kairhart   27-6-2023 16:01  Karma  +5   
kukooo   27-6-2023 12:43  Karma  +5   Google maps and mark the area Easy for us to locate
hkpunter999   27-6-2023 02:56  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   27-6-2023 01:29  Karma  +10   Thanks.