Subject: Binh at Huny Bunnies, 2nd worst punt ever.
finsbury
Kinky King

UID 126921
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1127
Posts 39
Karma 1117
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2023 20:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Binh at Huny Bunnies, 2nd worst punt ever.

June 27, 2023 6:30pm

Place: Mong Kong "spa"
Girl: Binh, vietnam supposedly, presumably Chinese but who knows.
Age 19 per ad, more like 25
Agency: Honey Bunnies from TG: https://t.me/mm68298
Face: 3/5 heavy make up, not the girl in photos but similar features I guess (wide face at eye level, slanted eyes).
Body: 4/5, decent all around, smooth, natural tits, no complaints, looked like a lot of fun. Def not 43kg. This girl had tattoos but they weren't the tattoos of the girl in the photos.
Massage: 2/5, almost felt good for a few minutes.
Experience: Crap massage, no nuru, no HJ, covered BJ, arguing, attitude.
Damage: $1000, lesson learned
Repeat: put these people out of business.  

I'm pretty livid.  It's not the money that I care about, it's my time and lack of one last satisfying orgasm before family comes to town for a visit.  

I browse TG a lot, pick the ones I want and keep a mental list for if I have a free hour here and there.  I have some rules from experience, one of which is if it's too good to be true then it probably is.  Instead of going for one of the ones I had my eye on and who had been around a little while (thus reliable I assume), I went with one I had never seen before because she was super hot (see photos), I just browsed who was available and she popped up so I went for it. Love me some Vietnamese.

I am new to the spa world, tend to do walk ups but always feel dirty and worried about being seen.  Hotels are fine but cost a bit more and involve some travel as you never know where to go until you decide on the girl.  So I figure if I established a few go to spas in different parts of town it would be easier and they are middle price range and I figure have to keep up a good reputation to stay in business. Plus, I feel a bit safer not catching a disease if I stick to nuru and HJ, had a scare recently.   I have done a few spas now and 2 were great and the other 2 were dog shit wrapped in cat shit.  This is one of the latter.

Easy enough to get up to, indiscrete elevator and hallway.  Easy peasy.
Get herded straight into the room by a girl who looks actually similar to the girl in the ad so I thought, wow a nice, responsible pimp for once.
Room was nothing special, not unlike a 141 room but within an apartment.  It will get the job done, I've been in worse.

Menu was
$600 Massage/HJ 1 hour
$800 Massage/Nuru 1 hours
$1200 all of the above plus sex.

Girl came in after my shower, asked if I wanted massage or sex.  I told her I wanted nuru.  She says she doesn't do nuru.  I didn't want to commit to $1200 until I knew what I was getting into.  She lowered the price to $1000 so I went for the premium package.  I paid up front so put her mind at ease (something I didn't do for a long time because of shit like this, but I found for the good ones it puts their minds at ease and they give better service; I will have to limit that to helpers from now on, with pay for play I ain't giving shit up front ever again).

She immediately took off her clothes and told me to lie down, got above me but not on me and began a decent massage, started nice and slow.  Then she went through the motions and different "techniques" quicker and quicker and within a few minutes was doing the annoying chopping thing at random..  I could tell this wasn't going to go well.  She hadn't even used the oil yet.  

She eventually puts on some oil and I thought maybe she can salvage the massage part, I actually wouldn't have minded something relaxing and she build up rather than just a quick shag. But that was all of 30 seconds.

Then she has me turn over.  She asks if I want blow job with condom or without.  I asked to start with a hand job, I wasn't even hard yet.  
She ignored me and proceed to cap my limp dick and starts giving the fastest unenthusiastic BJ iv'e had.   Like she was in a contest or gameshow or something to see who could do the most BJ reps in 60 seconds. I was literally just staring at the ceiling waiting for it to be over, wondering if I should bail.  

I figure she is still hot so I might as well stick around and fuck her, maybe she will settle in once we are going at it.  So I thought of the helper I am shagging on Sundays to get me hard.  

Here's where it goes a bit sideways.  I ask her to lay next to me as I needed a bit of visual and touchy feely stimulation to get me in the mood.  She doesn't want to comply with my request and seems bothered that she can't run through her mechanical positions.   But she does eventually lie down with some bitching.  I start rubbing on her breasts and she closes her eyes and turns her head away and lets her hear cover her face.  She reaches down blindly and keeps trying to give me a super fast hand job to my once limp condom covered cock. That's right, a covered fuckign hand job on a limp dick.  

I try talking to her, where is she from and such. She is non-responsive and now is actually covering her breasts with her arms.  So I try rubbing her hips/ass/stomach and she goes right back to trying to grab my dick and rub it incredibly fast which I pull her off again (gently).  I tell her I'm not in the mood and need a bit more foreplay and until then to just leave it alone.  

She starts asking me what is wrong, what do I want.  I keep explaining I want some foreplay.  She pretends to no know what I'm talking about.  

This progresses to arguing.  I threaten to tell her boss but she says go ahead.  I tell her I want half my money back and I will just leave ($500) and she doesn't have to do anything and can go see another customer. She refuses of course.  I say "fine, then we will sit in her an hour and I will waste your time as much as you wasted mine". Ive been there a total of 15 minutes (including shower).  I explain she can go get another customer and it makes more sense for her to not waste an hour in the room with me.  She says I didn't pay for an hour, that's $1200, I only paid for sex which is $1000 (bait and switch) but no guarantee of time. Then she gets on her phone and starts ignoring me.  

I ask her if this is what she does, just does such a shitty job that the customers give up and just leave so she doesn't have to do anything.  She keeps arguing back that I don't want to fuck her so what else can she do, blah blah.   I eventually said, fine, turn over with the plan to fuck her in spoon so I don't have to look at her and I can at least get my money's worth.  I was seriously going to have 45 minutes of sex to spite her.

At that point she gets up and leaves and gets another girl.  I thought maybe she was just doing to tag out or something but she got back-up instead.  The other girl is translating and asking what the deal is.  I tell her this girl has attitude and it is a terrible experience and that I would just like half my money back and I will leave.  She asks if I had cum yet and I told her no so she kind of took my side and said I should get half the money back since it was only a massage.  Then the girl says that she gave me a blow job already (2 minutes, covered with a semi limp dick) and she was not giving anything back.

another girl comes in (neither of these other girls look anything like the girls on the ads and I probably wouldn't have sex with them for free BTW).

So now there are 3 girls and me in this tiny room, everyone is shouting and arguing and im' standing there naked.  I just trying to get my $500 back out of principal and stubbornness.
I start to realize the door is blocked.  I'm starting to get the sense like I'm heading down a dark path of having the police called on me or they try to extort me for more money with the threat of calling the police or their pimp and blocking the door so I can't get out, etc.  I could see the girl claiming I tried to rape or hit her or something. I just got that kind of vibe in my head.

So I change my tone, give up, and start pleading to just let me close the door so I can leave.  It took a few times asking for that to even be possible.  

I locked the door, got dressed, walked straight out without saying anything or looking at anyone and felt a bit or relief.  

Binh, you're sexy, but find another career.  If you are not into the physical part then you will live a miserable life.  You are better off doing nails and being poor than having sex against your liking.  

Whoever runs this shit show, I highly recommend to send Binh home and send me $500 back.  You have my TG.
There is too much competition now to be pulling this shit with fake photos, terrible attitude, bait and switch.
The last time this happened (notice I said this is my 2nd worst punt, out of hundreds) I thought it was just the girl so I didn't want to blast the spa.  I regret that now.  It's the spa's responsibility to make sure they have people there who want to be there and who understand it's not foreigners who they will never see again so they can just rip them off, it's about repeat customers and reputation, etc..  

As such, I'm giving you a shit review and hope you go out of business (which will mean nothing more than rebranding and getting a new TG channel).  You offered nothing when I told you of this, only sent me pictures of other girls as if to sell me another shit experience.  Get a clue and stop wasting people's time.  

I suggest nobody use this trash service.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   24-7-2023 21:58  Acceptance  +1   Thanks we need more critical reviews to expose horrible wgs
hktomcruise   30-6-2023 22:21  Karma  +5   Thnks for the warning bro
jackgoro   29-6-2023 11:16  Karma  +4   Holy cow. I had that TG for a week. Saved me bro.. was so tempting to see if it was real
myketin   27-6-2023 15:31  Karma  +2   Sorry for that. Thanks for the warning
longtimelurker   27-6-2023 13:49  Karma  +4   Wish I could give you more K, thanks for sharing
magictime12   27-6-2023 13:42  Karma  +4   
Shadwell   26-6-2023 22:53  Acceptance  +1   Feel for you man, and deleted their channel from my TG.