Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2023 11:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hing Loong Apple

Date & Time of Session: 30th May 23
Name:  Apple
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/182590 (She disables the ads frequently)
Agent: Walk-up
Nationality & Language: HK, Canto, No English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (saggy bum)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  700 HKD, 30 mins
Repeat: Yes

I was looking at the Gals DB and found that in Sheung Wan there were quite nice looking gals in walk-ups in a new building 277 Des Veaux Road https://141-hk.com/en/region-17-building-2311.html, so I went to explore the building. But the gals there were no where near the pictures in the advertisement, infact they were not same, total b/s.
Also mamasan spoke a bit of english she tried to sell me massage, but I didn't feel comfortable with the ambiance, and left. Let me know if bros have different experience of this place.

Anyways, so I go back to HL which I find very clean, spacious just to explore if there is some new talent there. Most of the floors are filled with mature WGs which are NMCOT and rest of them are empty. I have been trying to punt Apple since the last 4 times, she wears sexy undergarments has nice body, cute face and has that office lady look. The first time she opened the door I was floored by her looks and LB wanted her, but she refused and banged the door. I was disappointed and moved on.. however after that everytime I visited HL, i would ring her bell to see how she is looking and kept hearing NO.. It felt like college days when you would pursue a girl and even after refusal you would keep trying.

I pressed the bell again and wanted to just look at her, but she didn't open the door and said Not working today or something like that. I pressed other bells and then thought why not press Apple's doorbell again, worst she will bang the door as usual.. So I press and hear sandals walking towards the door.. There is a surprise factor in walk-ups, which excites me the most.. its like going on a blind date, no matter how the date goes, the time before the date is always exciting. So she opens the door and is wearing a black short top and a mini-skirt to go with it.. She was looking hot as usual and I was expecting her to shake her head and say NOOO

But to my surprise, she said come-in...

This raised my LB immediately and I didn't waste a second jumping in her room.. I asked her if she spoke English, to which she said no.. Anyways, I enter the room and ask her on translate why she kept refusing me, to which she just smiled cutely and said "sorry".. I had never seen her smile prior to this, she looked very cute..

I was undressing and saw that she was removing her top, I asked her if I can help her, as foreplay is something which I really love.. She was ok with it, so I proceeded removing her top, and in the process gave her a LFK. She didn't expect that at all , probably that wasn't on cards, atleast in the first visit, my LB was saluting her by then... I turned her around to open her bra, gave her kisses on the neck and a tight hug from behind, my hands were roaming on her toned body and smooth skin... She has a B size soft naturals which I grabbed from behind and kissed and licked from the side. Her skirt was on the floor and my hands were in her Panty, all the time I was kissing her bare back and neck.. I could see her smile in the mirrors which made me bolder.. her top, bra, skirt and panty were on the floor in disarray, she helped me undress and we jumped into the Shower.

She was a bit more relaxed now and started stoking LB.. after the standard bath, I dried myself with the disposable towels and waited for her to come out. She put the dom and started the BJ, it was nice to see her face on my LB, i had imagined that everytime I rung the bell and she slammed it on my face It continued for a minute or so, then she was ready to jump in CG, however I wanted to start with Mish first, I started pounding and sucking, kissing her boobs.... I am getting hard as I am writing She didn't want me to kiss her face or lips, so I kept myself below that.. Her thighs were smooth and I put her legs on my shoulder to feel them with my face and lips.. Super smooth.. although her boobs were almost flat when she was asleep, so couldn't enjoy the view of them moving back and forth, so we changed to doggy.. I pounded for few minutes and could see her boobs jumping in the mirrors.. hugged her in that position as I was about to cum.. asked her to switch to CG to enjoy her beauty.. then in sitting CG which gave me more of a GFE and intimate feel... I was helping her move up and down, with my hand on her butt.. she didn't seem to mind, so i took my fingers toward her butt hole and touched it "accidently"..  that wasn't allowed so had to just restrict myself to her butt... Everytime she said no to something, the rebel in me wanted to do it and that's what made this punt enjoyable to me.. may be i need to see a psychiatrist..   few minutes of this and i came hard inside her...

She helped me cleanup and said in a funny accent Baby you did great.. I think she barely speaks one or two english sentences, but hey, i wasn't there for her communication
Second bath, tried to chit-chat but was not possible due to language, while leaving she touched my cheek and said come back again..

Since her ad keeps geeting deactivated, I am attaching few pics for reference

[ Last edited by  clampbottom at 26-6-2023 11:25 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tqqq   6-7-2023 10:15  Acceptance  +1   
Goose.Mk2   2-7-2023 14:07  Karma  +8   
jackgoro   29-6-2023 11:08  Karma  +4   
Up8   28-6-2023 19:33  Acceptance  +2   Are the photos true to the person?
thbpower   28-6-2023 12:18  Karma  +1   IS PHOTOS ACCURATE?
monogamous   28-6-2023 07:48  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   27-6-2023 22:54  Karma  +3   Thank you.
booby_lover   27-6-2023 20:12  Karma  +5   
boscitc   27-6-2023 12:51  Karma  +8   Yeeeep
HK_Legend   27-6-2023 05:51  Karma  +8   Congrats for WALKING-AWAY and warning: "gals there were no where near the pictures in the advertisement"
bluecow   26-6-2023 15:22  Karma  +3   Favorable
clampbottom
Lustful Lord

UID 286319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 128
Karma 530
Acceptance 401
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2023 12:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HK_Legend

I think I was more scared than anything else, I still haven't gathered courage to go for HG/Sauna as it involves talking to papa/mamasan..

Recent Ratings
Goose.Mk2   2-7-2023 18:12  Acceptance  +8   There's no calling HG agents anymore. They all use telegram to communicate.
HK_Legend   28-6-2023 20:47  Acceptance  +8   Not my cup of coffee either.
clampbottom
Lustful Lord

UID 286319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 128
Karma 530
Acceptance 401
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2023 19:36  Profile P.M.