Date: 21 June
Girl: Maria (or Mary)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: Hard to say
Price: 2000 HKD
If I can find her again, for sure.

Before I talk about the girl and the night, the key takeaway from this review is that going to Wan Chai the night before a public holiday (make sure you choose one where the helpers are actually off) can be VERY fun and interesting. It is also a bit of a different experience. I ultimately paid the girl 2000HKD to fuck but the night probably cost me double that, actually probably more. I will be a bit more elaborate in talking about the buildup because I have had a few bros message me before to better understand the Wan Chai experience.

So anyway, to the night itself.

After dinner and drinks, I did the rounds of Wan Chai bars with a bro who was visiting from overseas. We ended up settling at the old Escape (now called Embassy). I would say the quality of girls there now is top notch, given there are now girls from overseas "visiting". We were drinking with two super hot Mongolian girls. One was really fun, and the even hotter one was a bit surly. After drinking for awhile, we negotiated to take the party to my mate's hotel suite. 2000HKD each. Then they started chatting incessantly in their language and the surly one comes back and says they changed their minds and its 3500HKD and no swapping girls. My mate and I are both irritated at that point and he takes her aside and they start having some kind of argument. Meanwhile, I'm talking to the other one and jokingly I said I'd give her both girls money for a MMF with my mate. She was totally totally down for it. Went to get my mate but as we got there, the girls started talking again and fighting between them. I still dont know what happened exactly but the girls both left arguing and while we tried to re-engage it was clear the mood was totally gone.

We left and went to Joe Bananas - not impressed, very sweaty and smelly and super crowded. Amazonia next - really unimpressed with the talent. It was once my favourite but I feel like its on its last legs now. Crossed the road to Taboo

Taboo is an odd bar in the sense that many of the hottest girls sit around smoking shisha. Many are very selective with doing more than earning money via drinks/shisha. The sure bets are typically sitting by the bar itself (not the tables). At this point, we just wanted to have fun so actually went to talk to two hotties at a table, knowing they probably were just there to make money on drinks. I've been to this bar before and recognised one of them vaguely. My mate paired up with her; a tall PH girl in a tight red singlet top, tits just busting out. Loved grinding while dancing.

I paired up with Maria (or maybe it was Mary) who was a sexy PH spinner wearing a sexy black dress. On close inspection she looks early 30s but in the dark and from distance, she looks actually more early 20s. Tight body, though smallish tits. Has slightly blonde hair, lighter skin, is PH (not PH Chinese).

For the next hour or so, we bought A LOT of drinks and the girls drank super aggressively (as they get a cut of drinks). It cost us a lot for sure but the girls were getting quite drunk, fun and increasingly affectionate. This was about 3 or 4am so you can imagine how drunk everyone was. On the dance floor, I just decided to make a move and she was totally up for some amazing DFK (though short as public). At this point I ask her how much she wants to take her home and she is quite evasive and says she just drinks and is a good girl. Meanwhile, my mate and his girl went outside for a smoke....next thing we knew they had left together without telling us. So I tried my girl again and she insists she doesnt. Anyway I like her and she is super gf like on the dancefloor etc so Im not fussed that things might not end up with sex, and we go on drinking. I reiterate we are both wasted at this point. She gets quite aggressive in her grinding when dancing and I'm no longer trying to hide my hard on. After rubbing against it for awhile while dancing, she whispers in my ear that she's horny. At that point, I took her by the hand and walked to a nearby hotel, paid for a room, didn't give her any chance to back out.

We also didn't discuss money. While it was fine in this case, I advise all bros AGAINST this approach.

Usual protocol is to shower. So I start undressing but she just grabs me and starts amazing gf like DFK while stroking my cock. I never made it to the shower. She got on her knees and starting bopping up and down on my cock. It was an amazing BBBJ in the sense that if this was a GF it would be perfect. Encouraged me to mouth fuck her (but not so deep where she gagged badly). Spent a lot of time licking my balls while between gags.

At this point, she playfully pushed me onto the bed. Jumped on top and we were making out. Loved those perky tits rubbing against me. Super GFE. Before I knew it, suddenly my cock was in her and she was slowly going up and down while DFK. Then she leant back and started riding and grinding. It was almost like I didnt matter and my cock was just being used by her for pleasure. It got faster and faster and next thing I knew she just tensed up and started shaking. Her pussy contracted and I could not hold either and ended up pulling out and covering her tummy. She wiped it off, we lay down kissed and both passed out for a bit.

I wake up to see her changed and on her way to leave. She sees me awake and tells me she wanted to get home soon so that her employer doesn't see her come home drunk. WTF - I totally did not realise she was a domestic helper. For some reason she had been quite cagey on what she was doing in HK and I just assumed she flew in to HK to work at the bars. She was leaving and I'm not sure if she would have left without money but I just randomly blurted out that I should give her money. Her words were "Baby, I'm not a prostitute, I have a real job and I'm a good Catholic girl. But maybe you can give me a little bit of lucky money". I start counting out the 500HKD notes and at 2000HKD she said "Baby thats too much, you already bought so many drinks". So I gave her the 2000HKD, she DFKed me one last time.

I asked for her Whatsapp (which ordinarily every Wan Chai girl is happy to give out). Her response "I'm a good girl, I'm not often in Wan Chai. Come find me next time I have holiday".

And so now I wait for the next public holiday......

The hours I spent with her were amazing, super fun and the sex was phenomenal. 2000HKD were well and truly worth it but I did spend a lot more than that on drinks. You have to be open minded about the costs and be able to afford it. I reiterate for bros out there that 90% of the time, these girls bleed you dry buying drinks for them but your end up with your balls still full at the end of the night. This was by far the exception.

Recent Ratings
MarcoS82   24-3-2024 00:11  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   12-11-2023 16:52  Karma  +5   
zennor   12-7-2023 05:37  Karma  +5   
Hansgruber624   3-7-2023 14:34  Karma  +4   Excellent and accurate report of what taboo is like. Enjoyed the read!
Thedarklord   27-6-2023 15:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
magictime12   26-6-2023 17:46  Karma  +4   
Asianguy2300   26-6-2023 07:11  Acceptance  +1   
littleitalia   25-6-2023 23:40  Karma  +3   Nice but tbh, she probably would have been very happy with 1k
kali657   25-6-2023 12:26  Karma  +2   
monogamous   25-6-2023 03:46  Karma  +5   Nice, shame no contact if she is a good girl, could be a keeper.
hkpunter999   24-6-2023 19:25  Karma  +3   
Ultrahamz   24-6-2023 17:56  Acceptance  +1   
foodwinelvr   23-6-2023 01:32  Karma  +1   Nice recap and fun
zebra   23-6-2023 00:10  Karma  +6   If they are making money on drinks they won’t be served real alcohol
AustrianMan   22-6-2023 21:11  Karma  +2   Very lucky dude you are, congrats!
Mike747   22-6-2023 18:12  Karma  +5   Nice one!
Mandoggy   22-6-2023 14:41  Karma  +3   Happy Holidays!!
momozzz   22-6-2023 13:28  Karma  +2   "original"
YobroAce   22-6-2023 12:51  Karma  +3   Amazing!!! You lucky bastard
catumara   22-6-2023 12:29  Karma  +4