Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2023 07:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[PHILIPPINES][MANILA] Gloria - LA Cafe

Date & Time of Session: 15 May 2023 / 22:00 - 03:30
Name: Gloria
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Filipina / English (competent)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 4’10”
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.7/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: Php4,000 for 2.5 hours (Gloria terminated early)
WIR: No

This is my first report to this board. Please let me know if it is too long with superfluous details or ramblings.

TLDR
Met Gloria at the LA Cafe in Manila, PH. Her physical characteristics matched my desires closely. We agreed to 6+ hours for PhP4,000 + performance bonus. At the hotel we showered separately. Fun ensued. Gloria wanted to go home early after a middle of the road performance. Gloria collected the base paperwork and departed.

The Arrival
I was staying at the Grand Hyatt Manila so it was a bit of a taxi ride to get to LA Cafe. Not my first choice in venues but the other options I would have usually chosen seem to have disappeared post-COVID. I arrive at LA Cafe around 8:00 PM and there aren't a lot of people in the place. I resign myself to just having a drink (non-alcoholic) and calling it a night. So, I sit at the bar and order. Besides the waitresses there are only a few women in the place. They were all older looking to my eyes and not the type I would go for. I finally finish my drink and am about to head out the door when a few less mature women walk in. One of them catches my eye and we happen to make eye contact. She smiles and then promptly goes sit next to another man. The others in her group seem to be just hanging around taking amongst themselves. I decide that maybe some more talent will show if I wait so I order another drink. A few more women arrive solo or in pairs and now there are a decent amount of women present but none of them, save one, hold my interest.

The Meeting
I notice that she is no longer sitting with the aforementioned man. I want to make eye contact with her to see if there is any interest but her back is turned so I have to get off my butt and walk over to her. Which I do. I tapped her on the should while saying "Excuse me Miss." She turns around and has an angry look on her face. She was still kind of cute looking even with the angry scowl and I had made the walk already so I asked her if I could buy her a drink. She agreed so I called a waitress over to take the girl's order. Once the order was placed we found a barstool that was free. I offered it to her but she told me I should sit and she would be fine. I sat down thinking she would stand next to me while we got acquainted. Nope, she pushed her way between my knees and reached around me to pick up her drink from the bar which had just arrived. Now that we had become so close I decided introductions were in order. I told her my travel name and she told me what I presume is her work name, Gloria.

The Pickup
Gloria and I go through the usual questions: Where are you from?;  How old are you?; Are you here for work or vacation?; Where are you staying?; Do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband?; Are you here alone?; etc. It seems that I passed her interview and she certainly passed mine. She gets straight to the point and asks me if I want her tonight. Not wanting to seem to eager I reply "I'm not sure, what's on offer?" She smiles, takes a step back, does a 360 spin, steps back in, leans closer while putting her hands on my thighs and says "Can't you see for yourself?". On to ...

The Negotiation
I tell her that I would like her to spend the night with me. She makes a frown and says she doesn't go overnight and counters with 2 hours for PhP3,000. I counter with PhP4,000 + a performance based bonus for 6+ hours. She shakes her head no. I tell her that 2 hours with her just isn't enough and reason that coming back to LA Cafe after two hours was not a "good use of her time". She stared at me for a little as if she were reading my aura and agreed to go. She excused herself and went to talk to another woman. Who knows what was said but presumably Gloria told the other woman my name and hotel name. Or maybe Gloria asked her to call in two hours faking an emergency. In any case, Gloria returns; we exit LA Cafe and in short order are in a taxi on our way back to my hotel.

The Event(s)
Gloria is a petite woman which suits my preference. I'd say she stands about 4'9" maybe 4'11"; in heels about 5'2" - 5'4". She is dressed in a tight-fitting, long-sleeved pink crop-top and a short denim skirt. Her outfit shows off her flat midriff as well as her other assets.

When we reach the room we make some small talk about the amenities and "nice-ness" of the room. After I feel she is a little more comfortable, I tell her that I am sweating like a pig due to the heat. She laughs. I ask her if she wants to shower with me. She declines and says she'll shower after me. Luckily, I had secured my valuables in the safe prior to going out. I go shower.

When I come out Gloria is still here (always the risk of a runner). She stands up and starts to walk to the bathroom. I ask her if she will perform a striptease. She declines and proceeds into the bathroom closing the door behind her and locking it. (I could hear the click of the lock.) She is in there for a long time but not suspiciously long. When she comes out she is wearing nothing but a towel. I could tell she had washed her hair and surprisingly washed off her make-up. It was a noticeable change but she was still quite attractive even without the make-up.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed. As she approaches me she drops the towel; sits in my lap and wraps her arms around me. My hands roam hither and thither. Gloria has small and firm buttocks and ample but not over-sized breasts. She was obviously wearing contact lens as her pupils were a nice green color. Her hair was thick and down to her waist. Her only imperfections are her noticeably bowed legs.

I am not one for kissing a working girl on the lips (either set) so I don't know if that is available or not. I am also not one to provide a blow-by-blow account of the action but some (covered) blowing occurs along with missionary, cowgirl, doggie-style and spooning. I need to rest after exercising so we both lay down and Gloria presses her body tightly against mine. I fall asleep.

After some time, Gloria wakes me and says she wants to go. I check the time and it hasn't been 6 hours yet. I mention our agreement to Gloria but she reiterates that she wants to go.

So, paperwork is completed. Gloria dons her outfit and hurries out the door after giving me a quick hug.

Overall, I was happy with the things she did but there were negatives (i.e. cutting short the agreed upon engagement, no striptease, and lack of enthusiasm in some performance areas). I am not in LA Cafe that often but I probably would not repeat with her.

Recent Ratings
Woosbee   1-8-2023 16:25  Acceptance  +1   
Dante102i   13-7-2023 03:00  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
mister.bayarea   5-7-2023 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Great reporting, LA Cafe has some gems but most of the time not the best experience.
Skepti10   23-6-2023 08:07  Karma  +4   Great report
Evolved   22-6-2023 23:00  Karma  +2   Good
Jjaa123   22-6-2023 17:16  Karma  +3