Date & Time of Session: June 2023
Name: Jul
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  4000 + 1000 (bar fine)/ST/2 shots
Repeat: Maybe though a bit pricey

I had been to go-go bars several times in my trips to BKK but had never barfined a lady. I was keen to change that this trip.

I visited several bars along Soi Cowboy but could not find anybody to my liking. That was until I walked past Spice Girls. Jul was standing in the front of Spice Girls trying to get patrons to enter (albeit unsuccessfully since Spice Girls was empty). I wasn't sure if she was barfine-able since she seemed like one of the coyote girls but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Turns out she was. Bar fine was 1k and ST was 3k. I asked for 2 shots so ST was 4k.

She was ok to head to my own hotel in Ploenchit so we caught a grab once she had changed out of her work clothes. She was quite touchy in the Grab and I was looking forward to more good things. We soon made it to my hotel room where unfortunately, we showered separately. When she got out of the shower, I liked what I saw. She was slim with nice sized boobs (albeit surgically enhanced). She was game to play around in bed before I flipped her over and entered in pronebone. She had the tightest pussy I have ever enjoyed in my life. It felt great to hear her squeal and grip the sheets and I fucked her hard. For awhile I thought she might have been faking it, but when she came it felt like a vice around my cock. She was contracting so hard that for a moment her pussy squeezed my cock out of her. It felt amazing and I blew my load.

I was a bit tired so we chilled out in bed for awhile till I felt sufficiently rested. She was game for more and we had an extended session in missionary where again her vaginal contractions forced my cock out of her though I quickly pushed it back in and fucked her hard till I blew my second load. I was wiped out by then and showed her out so I could shower and go to sleep.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   23-6-2023 08:03  Karma  +4   
CplayerL   22-6-2023 07:25  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   22-6-2023 06:27  Karma  +4