Date & Time of Session: This week
Name: #666 - Isabella - Fan Fan
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, communicated with Google Translate
Face: 3/5  OK laaa
Body: 3/5 Slender, B Cups
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 mechanical
GFE: Friendly.
Price & Session Length: 45 RMB for VIP room, 258 RMB for 3 thigh massage session, 100 official tips, 300 cash tip directly to Isabella. Total 703 RMB

Not much reporting from Shenzhen here these days. Haven't been back to Gold coast since before COVID.  I arrived to find it still exists, the main sitting area is currently under renovation, it appears that they are replacing the carpeting so all the lounge chars were stacked up everywhere.  I don't care too much about that cause for what I want at GC I always grab a two person VIP room for an hour (45 RMB) and book a Thigh massage.  You know you're getting a hand job when they charge you (3 x the thigh massage fee which is 86 RMB), on top of that they ask you to tip the girl in the room $400.

There's a kind of digital menu of girls at the entrance and I pointed at the screen as I'd done many times before to ask who is available.  I got a swift no and I understood I couldn't choose.  Was lead to the room and ordered a drink and fruit, and soon after #666, Isabelle or her Chinese name Fan Fan arrives. She's apprehensive ask me questions about what I ordered and how much I'm paying, we did some foreign relations negotiations with her phone calculator and she seemed to think everything checked out.... then she started being friendly.

There's not much to write about now, she sat down propped up my left leg on her thigh and there was a non existent thigh massage. She went straight for LB with lots of oil and she was quite mechanical, she was squeezing too hard and lots of fake moaning going on.  I tried to guide her to go slower and softer, I really like a good tease, but minutes later she was back to the squeezing. She didn't undress in anyway but had no issues with me groping her tits directly and squeezing her ass through her pants.

We continued in this way for quite a while, I didn't soften up, I just wasn't able to go over the edge.  I finally came closing my eyes and thinking of another gal I'd recently experienced.  A quick clean up ensued lots of thank you. I gave her an official 100 tip that goes through the spa, and 300 RMB in cash directly.

Would not repeat with #666.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   2-9-2023 15:01  Karma  +4   Haven't been there since Covid either. Did have a couple of misses, but for the most part the girls are good.
Mister   26-6-2023 12:52  Karma  +4   Pricey for what you get, since the girls don’t strip down.
hotjac   23-6-2023 20:40  Karma  +3   Been there and done exactly that but with better luck with the masseuses . Two were total milfs & edged me nicely
Mike747   21-6-2023 16:59  Karma  +5   you can take a full body massage there as well, in a private room upstairs, nice and clean. handjob with lots of teasiin ...