Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 18:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen]Pricey but wonderful time in Futian

Date & Time of Session:  April 10 2023
Location: Small massage parlor between Huaqiang Road and Gangxia stations (line 1) (check the pic if you have
Name: Did not ask but if you want to meet her ask for #A9
Nationality & language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  150 cm
Session lenght: 60 minutes
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 430RMB / 60min
Repeat: if I don't find anything cheaper

I got the tip of this place via a previous post in Shenzhen.

Being new to the place I just showed up and after some translations and clarifying things (staff behavior at entrance was definitely defensive haha), a security guy brought me to the showers. I won't bother you about the classical details of the shower that looks shady, the towels that look even more shady and the towel boys.

After taking a shower, I went straight to the room where I waited praying the gods to have a decent girl. One girl showed but by she was not MCOT so I asked for another one. After waiting for 20 minutes in the room a pretty cute girl showed up all smile wearing casual pant, and long sleeve shirt. (I guess the massage places started to try to play low key due to LE raids or maybe the COVID times traumatized many people).

Instead of being shy and intimidated by a foreigner she immediately started to chat and ended up sharing her wechat to make communication smoother. While casually chatting and learning about each other she slowly started massaging the LB with an innocent smile and asking me if it was the first time I was here. After a while of fake massage and real teasing she left the room to "Get something" and came back with some lube and a glass of water.

She started to undress and asked me to remove my clothes which I definitely did with my LB ready to enjoy some attention. She was really cute, with a very tight body. She started with the ridiculous cat licking with fake moans and after turning me around slowly started to lick the balls and the shaft multiple times while her hand played with my nipples (always found this odd but I was enjoying the attention down there).

After a few minutes of her doing that the started taking the LB between her hands and stroked it slowly at first then gradually accelerating until I

I won't lie, after a few shitty HJ in too expensive massage parlors, this one felt great and well done. She was not shy and she definitely has experience with foreigners!

After dressing up, she told me she would be interested in meeting outside for a FS but I didn't want to rush things and said I would maybe come back a few times before making that commitment (some chicks service goes to shit once you become too regular, and well... post nut clarity lol).

We spent a few moments hugging and talking on wechat before walking me back to the shower. Let's not lie, it's fucking expensive (2 times more expensive than before) but if you and the girl have a good feeling you can definitely meet her outside for more action!

[ Last edited by  askyratak at 18-6-2023 18:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
amazingyo   28-7-2023 17:12  Acceptance  +1   Very good!
Mister   23-6-2023 13:51  Karma  +4   Nice session, and still a lot cheaper than HK
SHJohn   18-6-2023 23:21  Karma  +2   I know a place for 368 in SH, but surprised 430 price range isn't favorable in SZ
theworm   18-6-2023 22:22  Karma  +5   Favorable