Date: mid June
Girl: Lisa (was supposed to be Gigi)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 (B cups, thin body)
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: 1100 + tips
WIR: Maybe

Had booked Gigi 2 days in advance - was in need of some big boob action. Unfortunately on the day I had to push back the session by 30 mins, MMS said no worries. I showed up at the time and then MMS tells me that Gigi needs to leave by 6pm so I should pick another girl. I was quite bummed but given I have become a bit of a regular there she showed me all the girls incl Gigi - bad comms from Wish but made up by seeing the girls IRL. My quick take below on the lineup that day
- Gigi - will def try at some point. she looks hot IRL, a bit more tanned and nice rack/body
- Mila - not my type, thin body but didnt notice a big rack
- Angela - tried already before
- Lisa - looked ok (although on closer encounter her face was not MCOT). She was wearing a see through nightee/singlet and seemed to have a good rack

Anyways decided to go w Lisa and she was giggling from the get go. P1 wasn't special but there was some miscommunication and she just went w a dry massage. Throughout P1 she kept playing w my ass and balls, and also grabbing LB - which was some good teasing. At one point she just started kissing/licking my ass and the area close to my AH, almost going for a rimjob - but I didn't want to go for that however much I really wanted it. Trying to play it somewhat safe w just HJs these days

Before she could push me over the edge into getting a full rimjob I flipped and stripped her clothes. She had some nice Bs with cute looking nipples that I started sucking on. At that point she lay down while I was sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. She was moaning very loudly. Then she lay me down and started to straight up lick my balls while stroking LB, then as I was stroking it on her face while she continued licking - I was super turned on by that scene. At some point she started licking my shaft from the base and I stopped her because I didnt want a BBBJ but she gestured that she was just licking the shaft. I was quite ready to blow so she asked if I wanted a CBJ but I gestured for a HJ. She oiled me up and sat on my side so I had access to LS, as I was fingering her she was giving me a 2 handed HJ which felt quite different. She somehow managed to create a suction w both her hands which felt great, at the same time I could feel her getting wetter and wetter and finally I couldn't take it and   while she kept stroking me until she extracted every last drop into both her hands. Very different vs the other girls who run for the tissues at the first sight of cum

Finally helped me clean up and showered together. Her face is NMCOT but her P2 skills for my preferences were really good!

Recent Ratings
NeilSydney1   20-6-2023 23:07  Karma  +2   Favorable
myketin   20-6-2023 21:26  Karma  +2   Should pay her a visit
Mandoggy   18-6-2023 11:43  Karma  +3   Wish are masters of B&S
dienw   18-6-2023 11:22  Karma  +3   Thanks