Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2023 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Elsa at NP - all the way

Date & Time of Session: weeks ago
Name: Elsa
Nationality & Language: Canto / some mando
Face: 8/10? She has very young looks. Like baby round cheeks. Huge eyes. Long lashes. GND type of feel. Cute and grows  on you. Or rather something grows longer you look at ?
Body:  9/10? She is 173cm. Natural soft B w tiny pink nips   pearl white skin that is soft. Long legs. Her belly is like not fat but not super model skinny either. From afar I noticed it probably is lik almost as far out as her tits. Thjnk like Venus de Milo type of body? I say typical teenager who is not into being fit etc. anyway. I being picky she is young and tall and thin. Completely shaved an soft Ls
Skill & Service: 0
GFE: I guess if I were a teenager it wd be typical? Not much here
Price:  3200 for FS + tip

Booking was straightforward but I had to go through some hoops as first booking w NP. But it was ok. Elsa is always super full and the reviews caught my attention. Young pretty girl… had to try

So I show up and she walks in. I was che kung her out and seeing how LB responding. Looking at her body in short shorts and tight white t shirt def started to get LB growing. She has big doe eyes and she was just looking at me and didn’t say anything for a whole too she was confused and so was I and finally she told me to shower ha. As I shower I saw her change and that’s when I checked her body out more closely.

She was on her phone a lot but when we got to bed she was more engaged. Chit chat stuff. I thjnk there was some connection. She started with some taps on my back literally zero effort massage and then she asked me what service package I want. I asked pricing and opted for fs given how the massage was going. Plus with her bald LS rubbing on my butt and her hot body hovering over i couldn’t say no.  Unlike a hg there was no catbath and no bbbj or cbj or anything. She just started to dfk and I was playing with her Ls while she was playing with lb. I dig into her soft nips and pushed her kn the bed and tried to daty but she said no. She just motioned for me to go go go. So on went dom and pounded in mish then a few more diff positions. She has these soft moans but also dfk and eye contact. Downside is some smokers breathe. Finished with her legs above my head and me standing then she went back to her phone haha but we had twenty min left so we talked on the couch a bit. Then I left.

I probably won’t repeat unless I have. Want for the exact same experience. It’s pricey

Recent Ratings
ernieb   19-6-2023 02:16  Karma  +5   Once she asked me which bag to buy after her shift ha
Benchana   17-6-2023 15:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks!
zebra   17-6-2023 14:01  Karma  +6   Che kung her out
americafirst141   17-6-2023 11:29  Karma  +6   
boscitc   17-6-2023 10:36  Karma  +8   Pricey indeed.
Roppongi1   16-6-2023 22:11  Karma  +4   Ah Elsa - stunning bod she has
flimflam   16-6-2023 18:11  Acceptance  +1   does seem quite pricey...
HK_Legend   16-6-2023 17:36  Karma  +8   That is ~ what I pay for 3 hours with my regulars MILF, several great shots +chatting - gossiping, leaving fully satisfi ...
fellatio69
Lustful Lord

UID 51763
Digest Posts 0
Credits 704
Posts 86
Karma 699
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2023 08:49  Profile P.M.