Body:3
Height:  160
Skill: 4
Service: 4
GFE: 4
PSE: na
Price & Session Length:  350k won, 60 minutes, 2 pops
Repeat: yes

FS options in Seoul for caucasians seems to be limited. Based on my research, Anmas are a good option. I had a few on my list when I got to Seoul, but Tiffany worked out the best for me. I tried Donuts Anma but a reservation was necessary. Tried Dao, but they would only let in locals. A third night I went to Tiffany, but I got there around 8 PM and they asked me to return later. So this review is a combo of my two visits to the Club Floor at Tiffany. 350k won is about $270, so the t

These places aren't too hard to find. Took the elevator up to the 4th floor at Tiffany and greeted at the door. Non-local prices are higher than for locals, but I was on vacation, so what the heck. Paid my wons, got a robe and slippers, took a shower, and then ushered into the Club Floor, AKA the Fun Zone.

When I entered I was dazzled by lights, mirrors everywhere, music, and then grabbed by my girl for the hour. Both girls were similar, older than NYC K-girls, not very toned, but very aggressive. She started off with a bbbj, and at the same time two other girls started caressing me, sucking my nipples and kissing. Quite erotic...and all of this was in a hallway. She then slid on a condom and while I was sitting she slid down my shaft. Sitting doggy?. All the while the other girls were continuing their ministrations. After a few minutes the extra girls left to pursue/peruse the next guest, and my girl led me into one of the adjacent rooms.

She gave me a thorough shower, then sucked me to harden me up, then rode me until I popped in the bag. During my second visit I got a modified nuru massage -- not as good as in China and Japan, but still very slide and erotic. For both visits after my first pop she gave me a massage, we did some mutual kissing and sucking, some doggy for variety, then I finished in mish. Both times the girls tried very hard to give me a good time. And they certainly succeeded.

Both visits were extremely erotic and somewhat chaotic with the music and the lights and the other guys walking by. If you're into privacy there may be a better option at Tiffany, but I certainly recommend you try this experience at least once. 350k won is about $270, so the hour and two pops is a pretty good deal compared to NYC prices.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   2-7-2023 13:05  Karma  +6   
Dr.A   1-7-2023 23:43  Karma  +10   
crybaby   1-7-2023 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
animefromthebay   21-6-2023 10:11  Acceptance  +1   
jdman   17-6-2023 00:33  Karma  +3   Is it non-Asian or would non-Koreans also be turned away? (like Japan)
mucha-liga   16-6-2023 15:06  Acceptance  +1   Nice information, I mean to head to Seoul soon, and I remember that last time they denied me due to not being Asian.
crybaby
Nookie Newbie

UID 293715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2023 22:35  Profile P.M.