Body: average
Height:  5.3?
Skill: Average
Service: Average
GFE: 2
PSE: 2
Price & Session Length:  1k HKD
Repeat: no way

Tried a quick punt near my work location, saw this girl in portal and could see very nice. Photos in the portal are superb and looks like a model. Texted her from the number given, went to the building, took lift, no key card needed. Reached room, an average room with lot of Color lights.

Girl was completely different from the photos, i was thinking to double check i texted the correct number. Anyway she helped to shower me. The bed was okay. I booked for a body to body nuru massage, and I think she doesn’t know what it is. However she tried her best. Some breast jerks and body roaming. Got access to her ls and boobs. And it was kind of a HJ experience than Nuru. No sliding Gel. Finished showered and came back.

An average experience, I would say not worth 1k. Because I had this level of experience many time in 600 range. And main disappointment is the photos and what i saw in real. I know some editing will be there always in photos. But this was “ Edited Ultra Pro Max tax wax pax “

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-6-2023 12:13  Karma  +3   Never reward B&S
HKGPeter   18-6-2023 16:47  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Phaychay   17-6-2023 04:06  Karma  +4   
momozzz   16-6-2023 10:59  Karma  +2   aaarf sympathy K
JackTheBat   16-6-2023 09:38  Karma  +10   "Edited Ultra Pro Max tax wax pax"...not ideal.