Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2023 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Two Lying Ladyboys to Avoid

Name: Nguyen on WeChat, definitely not real
Body, Skill, etc. all that stuff: Doesn't matter, stay away.
Language: Creepy stilted English and filipino to each other (even though they were trying to pass themselves off as Viets)
WIR: No, I'm here writing you should avoid these cunts.

Let's keep this short: I see a decent looking gal on wechat nearby, location origin vietnam and name nguyen. Kind of looks pinay to me, and lots of plastic so I thought maybe LB. I don't mind a ladyboy, but I want one when I want one. We chat a bit, she's a bit blunt, but not rude. We arrange a time, she asks for 1500 and I counter offer and she quickly accepts a significantly lower price (kind of a red flag, she's just trying to get me in the room). I head over to Mini Hotel Central where she's staying and I go inside and literally the FIRST thing she does is ask for the money. I haven't even had time to look her over. I asked on the phone if she was girl or LB and she said girl. I can tell she's not in person, but I stupidly hand over the money anyway because she still IS the person in the photo (less smooth and darker skin, obviously; they all have the same photoshop shit). Then she keeps saying "Sister....SISTER!" and another word I don't understand and then I realize there's another fucking girl in the room, in the shower. Not warned about this, I don't like it. It's like a previous punt I reported on here, the last time I fucked a phil ladyboy. Apparently they often travel in packs and scam like crazy. Fuck off!

Well, she's already got my money and I should've just asked for back; but I didn't want to escalate things. I showered, they're both on their fucking phones a bunch, I tell them to stop and put them down, I don't like that. They trade off on my cock with their SHIT fucking skills and they're totally zoned out and keep repeating "sister...SISTER" when they want to switch in an unholy cunt voice like they're that little dude from Twin Peaks who spoke backwards. I came as fast as I could and got out of there. Worst punt in a long time. I haven't had good luck lately. I think I'm going to hang it up for awhile.

Pictures below are her, but seem like they might a bit old. If you see her on wechat nearby or advertising elsewhere, just avoid. Really fucking vacant people, and scam goddess bullshit does not fly well with me.

Long story short: I should've known better and I gave good money to dumb people for bad sex.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
prince10   11-7-2023 17:44  Acceptance  +1   thx for warning
NeilSydney1   20-6-2023 23:12  Karma  +2   Thanks for the honest advice bro
jackgoro   16-6-2023 16:17  Karma  +4   
adrenal   15-6-2023 21:29  Karma  +7   Ladyboy as in they still had ducks?
Goose.Mk2   15-6-2023 13:19  Karma  +6   
flimflam   15-6-2023 10:36  Acceptance  +1   wow, appreciate the honest info
jezzzz   15-6-2023 02:41  Karma  +6   
ramont   15-6-2023 01:16  Karma  +8   That sucks. She's pretty good-looking in the photos, but you can see the tell-tell signs of hip implants by some discol ...
smasher2000   14-6-2023 23:35  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks
JackTheBat   14-6-2023 22:10  Karma  +10   "'sister...SISTER' in an unholy cunt voice"... dreadful! Sorry to hear it.
Umcorp   14-6-2023 21:34  Karma  +2   thanks for the warning!
Guys_My_Age   14-6-2023 20:28  Karma  +4   
justforfunyo   14-6-2023 19:45  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks. There are better options out there if you still got that itch
HK_Legend   14-6-2023 19:35  Karma  +8   Maybe it was the DAY for disappointments (mine is in Mongering Talk)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 757
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4056
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2023 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 boscitc's post

Perfectly in line with your points.

Not trying to cannibalize that thread,
but some "ladies" just DON'T GET IT (some agents too for what I read!)!!!

There is an OVERSUPPLY of girls in town. It is obvious ANYWHERE, nest or Wanchai bars!

HK Immigration increased visas from 2W to 1M and with Macau round trip that could turn into 2M.

I am rather kind an cool (an easy "mark") with my regulars (they know a bit the dark side of the kind force)
but I can ....put them in the penalty box if needed.

So for a first time, a lady playing "Me, Me, Me" is perfectly DISCARDED ! Period.
No negociation, no "if I have known." "You played, you lost! live with it"
"Supply / Demand" darling. You squandered the aces given to you. Get lost.

So those who have been consistent during those years have my respect, my priorities and my business.
And if I know one is in facing $ struggles (none are), I will try to show up to show support.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 14-6-2023 19:50 ]
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5135
Posts 149
Karma 5094
Acceptance 818
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2023 23:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 boscitc's post

Adrenal: no, they were both post-op trans women. Surgically-built all over.

Recent Ratings
adrenal   16-6-2023 19:03  Karma  +7