Karma 143
Acceptance 104
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2023 07:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul] Fish Anma

(Bay Area veteran from other now defunct boards, occasional poster here, who needs some K points to boost the reading access)

Howdy boys,

https://fishanma365.com

Got back from a business trip in Asia and only had a chance to play on a stopover in Korea. Read up on the Seoul anma scene (Donuts, Tiffany, Fish) and decided to go with the lesser reviewed Fish Anma based on rec I had saw from another trusted Bay Area vet, Hobbang. Had revisited the old Ga-in Anma before the pandemic and was hoping for a better experience based on Hobbang's assessment but unfortunately, mine was more miss than hit than Hobbang's. Review as follows -

Thread Subject: [Seoul] Fish Anma - https://fishanma365.com
Date & Time of Session:  Fri night, end of May 2023
Name:  She said her name was World? - Segye (세계)
Link: https://fishanma365.com
Agent: Setup by Attendant
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face:  8/10 - Little heavy on the makeup, but her best feature
Body: 6/10 - C's, could tell age based on neck and arms, more like average build by Western standards
Height:  5'4"
Skill: 8/10 - Nuru, BBBJ, worked through most positions
Attitude: 9/10 - Really gave a GFE even with my limited Korean
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5 (non-Bay Area definition)
Price & Session Length:  Likely foreigner tax, 320K won for 1hr (seemed 2 shots was possible)
Repeat: Likely not, need to try out Donuts or Tiffany

I called the number on the English website (the English website is not all that helpful) and asked if PO spoke English in my limited Korean. He said maybe and then asked where from. Said California and he said he would text me info and address. Google Maps said it was about a 20min walk from my hotel so started walking. Having read Hobbang's rec, was thinking Fish would be a higher class Anma similar to the setup and accommodations of the Macau spa's like East Castle. Fish turned out to be bit run down and the lounge area could use an update.

Took elevator and got to 4th floor and one of the attendant guys came over and welcomed me in. Mentioned I was the one from Cali who called and he offered water in lounge area. Then he came over to go over pricing in pretty good English and asked what type of girl I like. Mentioned young, skinny, and tall. He seemed to understand and said wait about 20mins. He went back behind front desk window and talked with mamasan. During that 20mins, played on my phone and saw a couple local dudes come out and definitely a regular that the mamasan welcomed in with big hug.

Attendant dude got me and took me to stairs where RA wearing a skimpy dress was waiting for me. On first glance, was a bit disappointed as she looked over 35 and could see the chicken wings in her arms but what you going to do being a first timer and non-regular. She led me up the stairs and we walked down a hall with some club lights but not really a club atmosphere. Music was going and some doors were open but overall quite slow, especially considering it was a Fri night.

In the room, she had me take off my clothes, gave a nod, and seemed to like what she saw. Moved me over to the nuru bed where she lathered my back up good, sliding her ample C's up and down and reaching around to get at LB. Then she said to turn over and by this time, LB had taking a liking to the nuru sensation. On the turn, got a good look and her face was actually quite attractive so LB stayed up. She was playful as well so got to thinking what I would do to her and LB got to full mast. She definitely seemed to like that and went straight for a deep BBBJ for about 5mins. Tongue and suction was quite good and I made sure to hold off the boys.

Showered and toweled off and then went over to the bed. She returned to the BBBJ, slipping on the raincoat, and proceeded to lower herself onto LB in CG. Good bounce and energy. Not tight but not loose either. Worked through couple positions where finally she positioned her ass up and back arched for doggy. Really started to go at it in doggy and could feel her tightening up and soon the boys filled up the bag.

Still had about 20mins to go so we chatted a bit, even with my 1st grade Korean. She seemed to really enjoy the conversation, ranging from her family in Hawaii, skiing and snowboarding in Cali, and when I was coming back. She made a play at seeing if LB would wake up but not a 20yr old anymore so said one shot is good enough. She mentioned that her friend who was behind closed doors was quite crazy and enjoyed watching Hentai with her customers. Asked me to listen and indeed, definitely some loud noises were being made.

Enjoyed the time with her based on her skill and cheerful attitude.

On the way out, attendant dude said to come back and he would remember me and hook me up with younger girl. I gave him a 10K bill for trying. Being a first-timer and non-regular, seemed this was the best it would get.

Overall Assessment - Probably best to try the club scene at Donuts or Tiffany for the experience. Anma RA's seem to be a bit on the older sider (>30) but are pro's and know what they are doing. Not sure if any 20 something fillies that would work Anma's as they could just go online or with Kiss Bangs, but if there are, I feel like I wouldn't mind paying the extra coin if you get the Anma-style service.

-SM6

Recent Ratings
JSH0073R   16-7-2023 16:10  Karma  +3   
CplayerL   19-6-2023 16:05  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   19-6-2023 14:07  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Let us know if Donuts is any better.
oldguy99   16-6-2023 00:03  Acceptance  +1   
Asiangaijin   14-6-2023 22:26  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   14-6-2023 08:15  Karma  +4   
Phaychay   13-6-2023 14:08  Karma  +4   
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2023 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Soccerman6's post

Not into MILFs either, so would also be interested to hear of any anmas with 20somethings on tap. Perhaps you need a local contact to help set up the deal.

The two kissbangs I tried in Hongdae had girls in their late 20s or 30ish; one was plump and meh, but the other was a slim, tall, quite attractive OL type. Much cheaper — for a more limited menu, of course.