Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2023 23:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2 - Anna

Date & Time of Session: June 2023 this week
Name:  Anna
Agent: @KMIAspa on TG
Nationality & Language - Mainland Chinese, canto and mando
Face:  2.5/5 - matches pics 70% unfortunately filters (NMCOT)
Body: 3/5 Average, not bad considering her age
Height: 5'6"?
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 (60 min)
Repeat: Absolutely to K2, but sorry not Anna

Been awhile, noticed Lisa was on the roster, but sadly not available due to some personal matters.... Decided to go with Milk instead but also not available.... So had another quick look at the pictures (my mistake) and chose Anna instead, as she appeared to be my cup of tea, sadly was I mistaken...

I'll make this short... Dry massage skills not bad...

Part 2... Tease... She tries, but just not there, maybe she's too heavy handed and just doesn't get that ticklish sensation going that the pretty much all the K2 girls have down...  Everything else just seemed a bit mechanical to me.  

To be fair to Anna/K2, this girl was just NMCOT, while the photos are a fair representation of her, with the filters applied, you get someone that's older than they appear in the pictures which was a bit disappointing...  I felt like I had a auntie on top of me which was not what I was expecting, espescially since Molly opened the door for me.... (Maybe that's what ruined it for me).

While her face was not bad, she had one of those faces where you could tell there was work done, as she pretty much looked like every other mainland auntie that had work done, cause they all look the same...  In actuality she was probably a little younger than I thought, but with the plastic surgery it just made assume she was older and I was already turned off...  Not to mention the slight double chin I could see from the side.

Maybe it was just a case of NMCOT, but I felt she was a bit mechanical as well....  If you are into the classic mainland auntie plastic surgery look she might be for you.  To be fair her massage was not bad, and her CBJ was ok as well, I just had to close my eyes to ...

Sorry K2 this is a hard pass for me... Partially my fault as I'm pretty good usually at spotting the heavily filtered pics... On another note I need to try Molly.

Recent Ratings
flimflam   15-6-2023 10:51  Acceptance  +1   Learning what to watch out for...
orangerange   14-6-2023 19:59  Karma  +4   
HKS77   14-6-2023 19:23  Karma  +4   Appreciate the post
zebra   14-6-2023 00:53  Karma  +6   
jezzzz   13-6-2023 18:52  Karma  +5   
lively192   13-6-2023 18:10  Karma  +4   
smasher2000   13-6-2023 15:54  Karma  +3   Thanks
dienw   13-6-2023 13:58  Karma  +2   Thanks
HKGPeter   13-6-2023 11:45  Karma  +3   Thank you.