Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2023 04:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
London Heathrow convenient option for travellers

Thread Subject: London Heathrow convenient option
Date & Time of Session:  May 2023
Name:  Sun
Link : https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5093150
Nationality & Language: Chinese no english (thank god for google translate)
Age: early 30's but white guys like me are shit with ages for asian girls
Face:  6/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  120 GBP 60 mins
Repeat: Yes

Sun works in a house in a suburban street in Feltham which is a suburb very near to Heathrow airport. She's not the girl in the photo but I wasn't expecting her to be as it's well known that this place tends to rotate girls every 3 weeks or so.

So had some free time and thought it a perfect chance to sneak away for some extra curricular activities. I've had my eye on this place for some time as I'm a member of a UK forum of similar note to the 141 boards.

Comms was fairly easy via text, the don't pick up if you try and call. Agree 100 hr + 20 for DFK. DFK is a must for me so I'm happy to pay extra for it if the girl delivers and Sun certainly did.

They tell you the street then get you to wait on the corner whilst they check you out and then provide the house number.

Greeted by Sun and first thoughts were, thank god she's not a granny, and then actually she's kind of cute. So into here room, and we get the paperwork out of the way then time for action.

We start stripping off and straight into french  kissing. Sun is enthusiastic and gets her tongue down my throat from the off (good girl). After this we move to BJ (I prefer with condom) and she has a good technique. Rather than going straight for the helmet she starts on the balls and then works her way up to the shaft and when your just about dying she starts with the suction on the head. Felt I was going to blow quickly so told her to get on her back with her legs in the air. I fucked her with her feet over my shoulders for some good deep drilling. Before to long I cum in the bag.

Time for the massage. Nothing brilliant but not too bad for a FS provider. After about ten minutes she starts reaching under to play with my ball and cock. I make the appropriate noised when she's licking my arse, hoping she'd take the hint and go for a good rimming. But alas not too, be but I like a girl who pays attention to the gouch and arsehole. So I'm rock hard and ready for round 2 again. I notice she has a mirror in the room so I position it strategically so I can check out her lovely arse and legs whilst I bag her from behind standing up. I tried putting my finger on her butt to see if she'd be up for anal but she's wasn't into it so left it there. Cum again. been there 45 mins but had done everything I was there for so time to leave.

Left happy with the service and will definitely try again if my schedule permits.

You may be asking why a guys based in London is posting on a HK based forum. Before C19 I used to travel regularly to HK for work. I'm there again in July and October this year and hoping to up my kama to get the contact details of good TG channels. If anyone knows good telegram group for Chinese Milfs who'll do overnight in a hotel (I like them a bit more experienced - up to 40) in HK please feel free to PM, if not hoping the extra kama will allow me to further my research in to sexy woman who'll fuck for money. Hope this report was helpful to you.

Recent Ratings
zennor   18-6-2023 05:22  Karma  +5   If looking for MILFs, arrange your business travel overthe weekend if possible and hook up with a domestic helper.
jezzzz   16-6-2023 20:13  Karma  +6   We don't discriminate, keep em reports coming son
MrMagik   15-6-2023 20:30  Karma  +5   More London reports, thanks!
iTraveler   13-6-2023 04:05  Karma  +3   
Thedarklord   12-6-2023 11:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
HK_Legend   12-6-2023 11:07  Karma  +8   
Guys_My_Age   11-6-2023 20:21  Karma  +4   
Rayguy   11-6-2023 16:57  Karma  +5   Good info. What's the paperwork? Just paying?
Ecy29   11-6-2023 14:17  Karma  +3   
HKS77   11-6-2023 08:30  Karma  +4   Nice “Lay”over
momozzz   11-6-2023 08:04  Karma  +2   nice one and appreciate the honesty
Evolved   11-6-2023 07:32  Karma  +2   
gg1234   11-6-2023 07:29  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   11-6-2023 07:15  Karma  +2   Welcome.great report flying monger
Freelancer   11-6-2023 07:10  Karma  +4   Excellent
hkpunter999   11-6-2023 07:00  Karma  +3   
cookiejuggler   11-6-2023 06:21  Karma  +2   great report
LDN_guy
Nookie Newbie

UID 292773
Digest Posts 0
Credits 74
Posts 2
Karma 74
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-6-2023
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2023 17:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 LDN_guy's post

apologies tired to make my post with as little uk slang as possible.

paperwork - when you pay the girl her fee

In the uk it's normally done before the action commences, where as I know some places in Asia, specifically, Thailand its' after the event which I prefer.

Tipping is also not a big thing here and our equivalent of walk ups is usually restricted only to central London in places like Soho but the quality is dire and I would not recommend

We also don't have anything like recognised freelancer clubs in Wan Chai. However places like Novikov in Green Park are well known to have mainly Eastern European girls hoping to find a rich sponsor, but ridiculously expensive.