Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2023 21:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Linzhi Spa, WanChai - Don’t waste your time/money

I received a text message from a woman named Linzhi who said her friend Lily gave it to her and recommended me. Lily was one of my all-time faves, but returned to China last year. Thus I figured it was OK to give it a shot.

The address of this place is 136 Queen’s Rd. East, but the entrance is on Ship St., and it’s on the 1st floor. Nice and clean inside, with a shower, etc., but the rooms are quite small, although also clean and private.

After some chit chat about Lily, just to confirm she was actually friends, we went in and I gave my customary upfront $500 tip with the usual explanation about helping each other. She thanked me profusely, so I thought all would be OK.

Massage started, and she’s actually a very good masseuse with nice technique and good skills. She was wearing jeans, even in this heat, and I tried a couple of times to undo them while on my stomach, but each time she resisted. Eventually she started negotiating, which I absolutely hate. Particularly when they start negotiating after getting LB nice and hard and ready. Eventually I agreed to $500 more for nude and DATY, but other than that and HE there was nothing else on the menu.

She had very nice, natural B cups with small very sensitive nips, and a very nice looking and rather tasty LS. Eventually she got on the table and finished me holding each other and simulating sex.

I really don’t know if Linzhi is her name, but she’s about early 40’s but in good shape with smooth and younger feeling skin. Afterwards she informed me that the massage was $900! I couldn’t believe it, and then she showed me the menu and it was $800 for 90 minutes but we only spent 60. Rather than argue, I gave her $800 and left. I won’t return, and suggest all you bros avoid as well.

Oh, and she only speaks Mandarin and Canto, not a word of English.

Back to the tried and true for me!

Recent Ratings
27jerinhk   21-6-2023 17:14  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up. Seems like she doesn't know how to do business.
myketin   12-6-2023 16:11  Karma  +2   Too bad you had to take one for the team
Thedarklord   12-6-2023 12:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
ohmicmic   9-6-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +1   too bad that seemed a trustable.source gave your contact to a not trustable nor honest provider
HK_Legend   8-6-2023 22:47  Karma  +8   When facing such attitude, I settled for the cheapest $ & walk! Once in CWB I pay the girl NOT to do a HJ, then ran to P ...