Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2023 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3P w/ Ally & Pinkie - Thai Feast

Date & Time of Session: 6/6/23 pm
Name: Ally (A) & Pinkie (P)
Link: n/a
Agent: TG Roy
Nationality & Language: Thai, A's English is much better than P's, P speaks a little Mando.
Face:  4/5 (A & P) - you can tell A is slightly older, like the elder sister and P is younger
Body: 4.5/5 (A) - A is quite slim and paler than P with huge natural d's, I think she has had a kid as there is some sag and stretch marks, but nothing noticeable as to be a turn off, large tattoo covering her back, very little pubic hair, great arse;  4/5 (P) - P is petite, very cute, tanned, perky c bolt ons (slightly hard to touch), lovely arse with something to grab onto, large tattoo covering her back, trimmed and well kept bush
Height: 5'1 (P) / 5'3 (A)
Skill: 4.5/5 (A) / 4/5 (P)
Service: 4/5 - A shower with me (probably not enough room for 3 in the bathtub), catbath, light massage, DFK, bbbj, Fingering, CG, Mish, Doggie
Price & Session Length: $3,600 (double session) - 1.5hrs for 2 shots + tips
Repeat: Yes, but one at a time

I have tried a few girls from Roy's stable and I have not been disappointed yet. Roy was offering a combo of Ally and Pinkie for 3P which peaked my interest. I had an eye on Ally for a while and I would say the agent's photos of her are a 90% resemblance, with some light touch ups. Pinkie is slightly darker, thicker body type and shorter in person, but I would say is at least an 75-80% resemblance to her photos, but still very much MCOT. Booking was easy and straight forward.

I get to the room on time, not sure if the girls were ready as I had to ring twice, but greeted at the door by Ally in a tight white dress, Pinkie was sat down in some black lingerie setting the mood with some starry night lighting on the ceiling and some hip-hop / rap music. Ally helps me undress and we have make some small talk, her English is clearly a lot better than Pinkie's and we jump into the shower together. It was slightly disappointing that we didn't shower together as a three, but I don't think the three of us would have fit in the bath tub and Ally more than made up for it. She cleans me and the lb up from behind very thoroughly, spins me around and initiates some intimate DFK, Ally is super sexy and this really got the lb going. She notices the lb standing to attention and pushing up against her thigh, looks at me and smiles and drops to her knees to give a wet bbbj. She has the perfect amount of suction and gradually gobbles the lb inch by inch down to the back of her throat. Wanting to save me for the action to come, we dry off and make our way to the bed, where Pinkie had already stripped off an was ready for us. I lay on the bed and let the two girls have their way with me. Ally gave some instructions in Thai as to how to operate the lb and we continued where we'd left off with some more DFK, moving onto a catbath with me sucking on Ally's huge tits. With Ally strewn across my chest I suck on her lovely tits whilst rubbing her ls to get her suitably ready for her turn. Meanwhile, Pinkie was giving a great sloppy bbbj, tbh with so much going on in my face, it's hard to judge what was going on below. All I know is at some point during the bbbj Pinkie's eyes lit up and she became a real sex fiend. The only slight negative was that everything seemed quite separate and it didn't feel like a true threesome, I asked Ally to sit on my face whilst I was getting the bbbj, but she said Pinking didn't want to DFK after I had licked another girls ls and vice versa and they changed doms between switching - no biggie. Anyway, with Pinkie fiending for a good fucking, she capped me and jump on the lb riding and grinding him gradually getting faster and harder. All the while I had slipped a finger into Ally to make sure she wasn't missing out. With Ally dripping from the finger banging, it was like they were siblings fighting for their turn on the lb, Ally ushers Pinkie off the lb, changes doms and jumps on for her turn. Pinkie seemed a little disappointed that her turn had ended, takes over from where Ally left off with some DFK. I also give her a finger banging whilst sucking on her perky nips to make sure she was well attended to also. With Ally riding me and my balls slapping against her round 1 was over

I felt like a rap star whilst I rested on the small bed with the hip-hop tracks playing in the background with a naked girl in each arm We made some small talk, but what was a slightly annoying was the girls would suddenly switch and speak to each other in Thai. We discovered that there are a lot of words in Thai that are the same in Canto, so I had a hard time convincing them that I didn't actually speak Thai. To the girls' surprise (and to mine) with just over 10 mins or so gone the lb was coming back to life. The girls looked at each other and started playing with the lb in their hands getting him ready for round 2. When the lb was ready, Ally capped me and asked me to get on top so that I could fuck Pinkie in mish. I made deliberate long and hard strokes banging Pinkie hard with the small bed smashing against the headboard. She was moaning with pleasure and pulled her legs up so that my lb could explore deeper inside of her. Whilst I was thrusting away, Ally was pushing my backside to ensure maximum penetration and played with my balls. I was finally living out every boy's 3P fantasy!  I was in no mood to so asked Pinkie to switch it up to doggie. I upped the speed and ferocity whilst grabbing Ally by the arse pulling her in for some more DFK. Whilst grabbing her arse I slipped a finger in from behind to check that she was still wet, she was dripping so much that the digits slipped in with ease. Ally gave me an intense stare whilst I was fingerbanging her from behind and I signaled that it was her turn to get a pounding from behind. Ally and Pinkie switch positions, changing doms mid-way through like an F1 pitstop, the lb was ready for Ally. More intense thrusting in doggie grabbing Ally's arse and slapping it with one hand whilst fingering Pinkie with the other and DFKing her I finally shoot my second load.      

With such a short refractory period between loads, there was still some time left, the girls went to clean themselves up and came back taking a hand each to massage me. Ally was definitely better with Pinkie stopping every now and again to look at her phone. After some more small talk (mainly with Ally), Ally cleaned me up in the shower, got dressed paid and left.  

All in all a very good 3P experience, but I think next time I'll stick to double sessions with one girl at a time as I think you get more bang for your buck (quite literally)

I'm getting hard just reliving the session in my head, I think they mentioned that they are here until the 13th, so will try to repeat before they go. I am also attaching some of the agent's photos for those with higher RA.

[ Last edited by  spaceinvader852 at 7-6-2023 15:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
scrappy   9-7-2023 20:42  Acceptance  +2   
kmonkey1978   24-6-2023 05:57  Acceptance  +1   Awesome - can you provide agent contact? Thanks!!
Asiangaijin   14-6-2023 22:18  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   13-6-2023 22:07  Acceptance  +5   
420man4life   11-6-2023 06:04  Karma  +4   
mwomwo   9-6-2023 22:19  Karma  +6   Excellent
momozzz   9-6-2023 08:32  Karma  +6   great one
27niborder   8-6-2023 23:09  Karma  +6   Nice. 3P still on my to do list, but I don't want switching condoms. Rare to find.
Guys_My_Age   8-6-2023 20:34  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   8-6-2023 15:22  Karma  +5   
john.cvb   8-6-2023 11:10  Karma  +2   
HelloLadies   8-6-2023 09:27  Karma  +6   Hooray for Roy
monogamous   8-6-2023 09:02  Karma  +3   Yummy
shaykh   8-6-2023 03:18  Karma  +3   
YobroAce   8-6-2023 02:05  Karma  +2   Who would you prefer for asolo session Ally or Pinkie???
JackTheBat   7-6-2023 19:55  Karma  +10   Did she wear that catsuit? Damn...
Mike747   7-6-2023 19:35  Karma  +5   Excellent
HK_Legend   7-6-2023 17:11  Karma  +8   
spaceinvader852
Lustful Lord

UID 290967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 877
Posts 29
Karma 873
Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2023 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 spaceinvader852's post

@JackTheBat - no catsuit unfortunately, will ask Roy to make sure that they’re wearing it next time and I’ll go in full Batman gear haha

@YobroAce - I think Ally would edge it for me, being able to speak better English probably helped.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   8-6-2023 13:06  Karma  +6   Go full Batman! Rock on, Caped Crusader.