Body: 8.5/10
Height: 160
Skill: 3.5 / 5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4 / 5
PSE: 2 / 5
Price: 300 SGD short time
Repeat: Perhaps

Back to Singapore and Ipanema for it's 2nd last night.
Unfortunately, the demise of Orchard Towers means this bar will now move downtown. Important note for bros: in a few weeks time this place and its women will move to YSY Building on Cecil Street.

Anyway, for a Monday it was great. Few guys and lots of women. As always mostly Viet though I saw a surprisingly influx of ebony types.

I met Amy, a true natural beauty. Unlike the rest of the Viet girls, no sign of plastic surgery on the face nor tits. Gorgeous face like a model....the type that in real life you would turn around as she walked past. She is tallish and long legs and flat belly. Very fit and loves to dance.

Once we agreed a rate, we had a drink and a dance. Whispered in my ear to kiss her and she gave me a great DFK to seal the deal.

In the taxi, she was keen to sneak in more DFK. Loved that attitude. Once in the room, continued DFK while stroking my cock. Encouraged a quick rinse as next step. When I came out, she got on her knees and looked after at me with a great BBBJ. Maybe for 2 minutes only though, so not super long. But always wonderful to mouth fuck a hottie. Would have liked some ball linking - minor complaint.

Sex was great GFE. Missionary with ongoing DFK. She came twice which is rare for the Viet girls who don't usually even get wet.

At the end, after about 20min, I pulled out and shot over her very decent natural B cup tits.

As I experience more of these Viet girls, my tip to bros is that the girls who put in the effort in the bars tend to translate to effort in the room. Don't go for the really young ones if you want good service.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   7-6-2023 08:37  Karma  +6   
Evolved   7-6-2023 05:26  Karma  +2   NICE
momozzz   6-6-2023 13:42  Karma  +2   nice sharing
HK_Legend   6-6-2023 09:39  Karma  +4   
NeilSydney1
Lustful Lord

UID 279269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 47
Karma 613
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2023 11:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 NeilSydney1's post

Turns out I totally misheard her name.

Not Amy. Her name is "Van" (pronounced like Ven).

Gonna blame that thick Viet accent of hers.

Saw her again last night and decided to see if things changed second time. Similar except she did a lot of cock riding and milked it out of me. Great view.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   10-6-2023 11:17  Karma  +3