Nationality: Chinese
Face: 3/5 Better at the door, once in looks a bit worst
Body: 2.5/5 Short, small As, average body
Height: 155-160cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5,
Price: 600HKd
Repeat: No

Rang the bell, she looked like one of the cuter ones in the building. So went for it. We undressed and showered, i went out first, and dried myself. laid on the bed. she joined me, some light nipple sucking, got LB hard, and capped me and started a CBJ. it was ok. after a few mins, she wiped the saliva off with a tissue and spit out whatever she had in her mouth.  added some lube on LB and started in CG position. for the majority of the time it was just grinding. after a while, she started to go up and down and that felt nice. then back to grind, i was about to lose the hard on.  she asked to switch position to missionary.  took a min to get Lb hard again and started missionary. few mins and i shot. got up, showered together, and dressed, paid , left.

overall, nothing special,  she didnt seem like she enjoyed it at all.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   5-6-2023 09:40  Karma  +7   
monogamous   4-6-2023 22:22  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report don't think I have ever been to KB, should take a venture.