Face:  9/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 60min, 2500 THB
Repeat: Not yet

I am a big fan of Nuru so when I heard a new Nuru from the same owner of Aya and Daisydream will open in Bkk, I decided to check out. It was not fully opened yet but I can get a preview after talking to the owner as some3girls were already there. The concept is a GTA Vice City themed massage parlour which is fine for me. I choose Am, a white skinny girl with big silicon boobs.  Her English was ok and the nuru was wonderful: high quality slippery gel (imported from Japan) and high quality massage skills. It end up nto be a very good sessio, curious to see how it will be when fully opened.

Recent Ratings
jungle88   6-8-2023 23:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review though their website kind of sucks - you can’t see the girls
james_g   23-7-2023 15:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
PHUNTRU   6-6-2023 00:10  Karma  +2   
boscitc   4-6-2023 15:28  Karma  +8   Don’t they know what happened to sex workers in those games?