Subject: HELP PLEASE! How to delete post?
nnbbs
Lustful Lord

UID 9754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 28
Karma 647
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2023 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HELP PLEASE! How to delete post?

Hi mods / admins,

Is there any way to delete my thread I posted.
The girl somehow found out about this site and my post, and asked to have it delete, or at least remove sections like name, age, ethnicity, room, skill, that may help others identify her.

I understand this may go against the forum policies but I really care about this girl enough that I’m willing to take any sort of penalty like RA setback or even reset if I could ask to have the post permanently removed from the site.

Please PM for details of the post. It’s the most recent thread I posted in the walk-up section.
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2023 20:09  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #1 nnbbs's post

Hi removed that post.
Note that this is one of the reasons that it is a good idea to put some RA on your reports. Reports without RA are googleable, and people can access them without having an account. Reports with RA10 are not, but anyone with an account can see them. RA20 drastically reduces the chances the provider would see your report. Of course, there are some assholes that show reports to providers (which is of course against the forum policy). Cannot really protect against the latter, unfortunately.

If you do want your report removed, use the "Report to Mod." link below the report, and ask for it to be removed.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   4-6-2023 11:34  Acceptance  +1   
nnbbs   2-6-2023 21:10  Acceptance  +4   Thank you very much for your help!! You’re a lifesaver and well noted on your tips
Spunktastique
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292419
Digest Posts 0
Credits 485
Posts 27
Karma 480
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-6-2023
Location Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2023 17:29  Profile P.M. 
@nnbs being a gentleman is one thing but don't catch feelings for a WG, bro!
Name, age, and ethnicity seem innocent enough. Address or room number I can see how they would freak a WG out.
Skills I would think she would want you to advertise though!

[ Last edited by  Spunktastique at 12-6-2023 17:31 ]