Baby Thai Angel

Name: Baby
TG: search the shop name
Body: 3.5/5
Face: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Price: 300/hr + tip for extras, 400 tip for FS

I have been a few times here.

Prices are reasonable and the photos on TG may not be reliable.

But I have luck this time. Baby answered the door and showed me to a room. She had a cute face. Her body is great, with firm c cup boobs, shaved pussy.

She laid me out and we talked for most of the hour. The massage was relaxing and at times sensual. On the flip, she started teasing my nipples and my dick. After few minutes, my dick can't hold anhmorey and ask for FS. She put a dum and started to ride on top. We tried different positions and finally released my load inside her.

Although the place is not decent, I would repeat her again.

Recent Ratings
Berk98   3-6-2023 18:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
TTTTT114   2-6-2023 12:08  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   2-6-2023 08:42  Karma  +10   Thanks for the report.