Date & Time of Session: April late evening
Name: Yoyo
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?A33256-PE-Massage-YOYOMassage.html
Nationality & Language: Canto
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 - huge boobies, some fat here and there
Height: 5'2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 - shower together, amazing handjob/semi prostate massage, amazing boobies job
Price & Session Length: $600 + tips, 45mins
Repeat: maybe if i wanted a tit job

One late April evening my little brother felt horny. I looked up all kowloon girls who are open 24 hours and firing messages on wechat to make appointments. I noticed Yoyo @ 56 Lai Chi Kok Road was open 24 hours and had that milf vibe with huge boobies and the handjobs pics she has on her profile. messaged her and made an appointment in an hours time, my lil bro was very stiff.

This is my second visit to 56-58 LCK. for those who have not ventured here the building entrance is outside a set of traffic lights on busy road so occasionally you will need to face the walk of shame in front of a bus load of people looking at you. . Anywayss on the walk up this place has 2 stairs cases either side with a lift in the middle. I took the lift up. ding dongd her door and she opened. She looked totally different from the profile pics resembles a typically middle aged women you find on the streets. Definitely not someone you think has this occupation but oh well no one else was available, all other doors had a place wait sign so oh well here i go in.

very friendly and chatty btw. many packages stuck on her wall she had pictures of these multi hand position hj stuck on her wall, i askd which package includes the fancy hj, she said all but i felt like a massage so i chose the the $600 package. showered together the usual it was so so, apart from the huge natural boobs her body was average, fatty like.

average massage. she then puts baby power on your back and rubs you with her natural titties. it felt so good, i guess it reduces friction?
after about 20mins she asked me to flip over then started going through each hj hand movement she had stuck on her wall with the occasional finger rubbing my ass hole . felt so good. after about 10mins of doing this she says she will jerk me off with her titties the way she does is is you lie on your back legs bent and hips on her lap for added reach. now i dont normally for hj or tj but after about 5 mins i couldnt hold it she asked me if i wanted to finish on her titties but as you do, get your moneys worth i pumped her in missionary

Her hj and tj is a must try! but she isn't a looker, body is so so, wir? its a good experience but i like a more atheletic type. here pics have been heavily edited and maybe 20% resemblesd her face.

[ Last edited by  MidnightSnack at 1-6-2023 01:06 ]

Recent Ratings
wateverdude   3-6-2023 02:54  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   1-6-2023 14:47  Karma  +8   Why is she uploading pictures of OTHER LADIES BJ on her page?
Eastman   1-6-2023 13:28  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   1-6-2023 08:42  Karma  +3   Excellent!
edgallo59   1-6-2023 03:23  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the review. The rack on the photo is fantastic...i really need to visit out there one day and get into tro ...
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2023 14:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is she remotely close to the picture of her face on her webpage?

I am asking that because some BJ pictures on her webpage are NOT HERS!

Of course,
I can recognize (LB too ), JASMINE March 2022 "back to work" 141bpm BJ video (of course very familiar to me) ...number 7 (bottom left) in the BJ mosaic,
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=76162&highlight=Jasmine

and Tomorrow Flower (saw that PIC) number 9.

So did that girl entered into some kind of BJ competition, with those 2 among others and ...she "won" ?  

Otherwise, one could question if all the pictures, and videos too, on her page are hers...She would not be the first nor the last to "borrow" PICs from other ladies.

Recent Ratings
MidnightSnack   1-6-2023 18:51  Acceptance  +1   Good spot on the borrowed pics! Haha
MidnightSnack
Musky Member

UID 292224
Digest Posts 0
Credits 113
Posts 5
Karma 113
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2023 18:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 HK_Legend's post

Good spot on the borrowed pics! Haha

Honestly facepics on her main profile maybe 20% similar. Body on main pics not hers (she not slim) Imagine what a typical late 30s auntie looks like and she is that, average height, some extra weight and fat fingers.

[ Last edited by  MidnightSnack at 1-6-2023 18:57 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   2-6-2023 08:52  Karma  +8   The mosaic of the 9 "borrowed" BJ PICs is gone now :)