Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2023 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[JP][OSAKA] Sloppy mess with Ruka from Profile Osaka

Date & Time of Session:  13MAR2023, 1pm
Name:  Ruka
Link: https://www.dto.jp/official/gal/3947350
Agent: Profile Osaka
Nationality & Language: Japanese, limited english (app used)
Face:  3/5 She was attractive but she was a smoker and you could tell. Close to her picture on profile
Body: 4/5,
Height:  5 foot
Skill: 5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5 (Very wet bj)
Price & Session Length: 60 miutes, maybe 30k yen with options

I've been on a tear since Japan has been back open and will be periodically posting. So I had some time before I left Osaka after a concert and event and decided to try and find a deli health to use. I typically use Tokyo when I bop over for fun, but after a few bad experiences using soaplands on the fly (bad bait and switch), I try to stick to these gaijin friendly deli healths. They’re more pricey… but at least I can bite the bullet and let y’all know before hand. So far, only had one really bad one I didn’t like…

Anyway, I didn’t really know of any that were gaijin friendly other the club amore. I found profile Osaka though that was cheaper (relative to Tokyo…. I know not actually cheap, lol) than what I’m used to. Anyway, I took a look through the site and of the people who were available and gaijin friendly, Ruka looked pretty cute.

Made an appointment for 60 minutes and got the instant blow service option because I was curious. She showed up to my hotel with a mask and she looked amazing. She had tasteful black dress on and looked amazingly cute. When she took off her mask she was still cute, but for me the big problem was she was definitely a big smoker because you can smell the smoke and could see it in her teeth.. it was very noticeable on her teeth. For me, it got to the point where I didn’t want even start DFK with her because I just wasn’t feeling it….but outside of that she was cute.

I had bathed before the session, so I just whipped everything off, along with her, and she started to go to town… and holy shit, her teeth were bad but her BJ skill was amazing. She went to fucking town on me and just sucked like a vacuum and gave the wettest bj that I’ve ever had. She went for 10 minutes straight and there was a damn puddle on the sheets while she was going. She had an option for deep throat and I feel like this would’ve been well worth it as she looked like she absolutely loved what she was doing.
After I popped we took a break and talked a bit about food as I was looking for local spots. She gave some good suggestions. I went again to see if I had another one in me and gave her a good 10 minutes, but just could, but she went just as hard and left just as big as a mess as the first time. It was amazing, but timer went off and we hopped in the shower and she went on her way.
She was so cute… but the smoking and teeth just really threw me off…. But if you’re looking for somebody to suck the skin off of your dick, I feel like she’s up to the task

I haven't repeated anybody before across all the girls I been with, but if I feel like getting a nice sloppy and wet BJ, the price point isn't so bad for a nice hour or so to kill... i just wish her teeth wasn't so stained from all the smoking... but other than that, she was pretty cute

Recent Ratings
Kindly69   21-8-2023 07:10  Acceptance  +1   
tobikata   6-6-2023 08:28  Acceptance  +1   
Asiangaijin   3-6-2023 23:15  Acceptance  +1   
flyz70   1-6-2023 17:37  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   1-6-2023 10:03  Karma  +10   
HKGPeter   1-6-2023 08:46  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Bust-a-nut   1-6-2023 01:22  Acceptance  +3   
hclarkson1999   1-6-2023 01:08  Acceptance  +1   
Tonylemon888   31-5-2023 22:35  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   31-5-2023 22:33  Karma  +4