Font size: S M L
Jadapa Honeybee Soi 22 Bangkok

Name: Jadapa
Photo: accuracy & couple of photoshop
Shop: honeybeemassagebangkok.com
Face: 7
Boobs: 9 Big tits ( Fake)
Body: 5
Personality: 8 must party with her. Take her out to bar. Funny & awesome for party scene.  
Price: 2,500 & tip outside of working hours 6,000 baht
Repeat: Yes, she might be your cup of tea

Thursday evening I'm ready to get my dick wet.. so many choices in Bangkok. We got massage shop, go go bars, outcall service,  tinder,  freelance or soy Cowboys.  I been going to Honeybee massage since 2018. I'm regular there. Yes, I have try Linda, Amy, Lilly,  Bo ( need to write review on her), Zoey,  Fah and etc... do not pick Linda or Amy. Amy is pretty face, but service was not what  i expected and sex was not great.  I have review about Amy. Anyway...Talk to mamasan over phone. Saw pictures of Jadapa. Man, her tits stand out in person. Back of my mind.. tits fuck her!!!  I book Jadapa for 1 hours. English skills not for great. Of course same routine.  Shower, massage  and chat. Finally, get to the sex. Bj & lick my balls. No condom.  She can deep throat.  Then my dick between her big ass tits. I turn her around. 69!! Tits fuck & licking my dick. Stroking between her tits. Eating her out & finger her until  she was moaning & wet. Put the condom on... doggy style. Giver her good pounding.

[ Last edited by  dapongo16 at 31-5-2023 07:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Psmith707030   5-7-2023 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   6-6-2023 10:29  Karma  +8   
nosiam   2-6-2023 18:50  Acceptance  +1   
Johneastbay   31-5-2023 13:41  Acceptance  +1