Karma 250
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 1
Registered 21-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2023 23:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Sonli - pretty face, great bbbj

I saw Sonli's photos on TG and thought she looked cute but was worried she's the spoilt princess type. felt better after reading akb48123's and Guys_My_Age's reviews and booked her

Date of Session: May 29
Name: Sonli
Telegram: https://t.me/roythai888
Agent: TR
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks good English
Age: Early 20s she said she works as a masseuse but her massages were terrible
Face: 4/5 looks similar to the pic. minus 1 point because she has a moustache
Body: 3/5 chubby ish, natural boobs but a bit deflated / not as ripe looking as in the pics
Height: 160 ish
Skill: 5/5 great bbbj, CIM and she swallowed (even though I said no need)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: HKD900/45 minutes
Repeat: nah

first, the agent was great and very responsive.

Sonli's place is huge. very clean. her bed is very soft

Sonli looks similar to her pic but with the usual photoshop + moustache. she's slightly chubbier than I thought.

She's a really good kisser. very soft lips.

BBBJ was great. she doesn't do anything special. it just feels so good in her small mouth.

for such a small girl, she's a lot looser than I thought so decided to finish in her mouth. she asked if I want her to swallow and I said no need, but she swallowed anyways. good girl.

she was supposed to leave today (she was here for 2 weeks already) but will stay until the end of the week.

see Sonli if you want some very decent BBBJ in a convenient location in TST in a huge clean apartment.

Recent Ratings
banter141a   13-6-2023 22:03  Acceptance  +5   
HK_Legend   30-5-2023 09:34  Karma  +8   
Guys_My_Age   30-5-2023 08:25  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   30-5-2023 01:00  Karma  +10   "decent BBBJ in a convenient location in TST"... Sounds agreeable.