Price : 400-500
Service : Full service, wet kiss and covered bj

Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : very Small
Butt : tiny, good shape
Skin : smooth and clean
Repeat: already

Was hesistant to share this, as whenever you find a gem, you want to keep it to yourself. Anyways, giving a bit back to the forum.

Visited JSL a few weeks back and found this gem. Her English is good and first tme she quoted 400. Showered alone, she told me shes 25, which seems very likely, she looks young. She started with kiss/cath bath, slowly, no time watcher. Continue to covered bj, would be amazing with bbbj, but with the condom its just wasted on me.
Continue to fuck, shes willing to do all positions and shes not lazy, rode me for a while, but I was in a rush, so i finished quick and titpped her 100 and gave her 100 in tip

Visited JSL again last week, but didnt find her, probably already booked.

Visited JSL again today and found her. She qouting 500 this time (i actually told her last time that 400 was too low for her standard)
She remembered me after a bit of a chat, she said she just opened for today and just came back so I was quite lucky I came at this time.
She agreed to wet kiss this time (first time wasnt a kiss), asked if she would do bbbj as well, but she said "you know, some guys come back 10 times and dont have my kiss". So I backed down and we continued chatting while showering (in turns and alone). She took quite a while to shower herself, which I was apprecaiate off, she brushed her teeth in the shower as well.
Onto the bed, this time around it was a true GFE, she was a bit shy to lock eyes but the kisses was gentle and like a first date, when i was on top, i caught her looking away, like she just wanted it over with, but flipped her and let her ride me, while i was helping her grind me properly, and she got superwet and ...at least I would like to imagine, that she was coming as well.
Flipped her around again, pounding her cute ass, she seem to really like that as well, went as deep as I wanted, no objection!
After a good 15-20 min I finally came and she helped me clean a bit. We continued chatting, and I said I was sorry for taking her time, but she said it was fine and she was enjoying it, so after a whole hour of I departed, hug and kiss goodbye asking me to remember the room this time.

Tipped her again on top of the 500, one of the best experiences I had in all 10 years punting career.

Notes:
- She said she is here till 15th of June
- She is very skinny, thats mcot, but maybe too skinny for some. Her legs are amazing, not chopstick like, but skinny and curvy like a supermodel. Her boobs are tiny, but cute nipples and soft to the touch, not hard like some of the worn down silicone girls.
- She seems like a person that you could easily make your girlfriend, I even jokingly asked if I could come visit her in Thailand the next time I travel, and she hesitated for a second and then looked into my eyes and said, maybe we could go for a short vacation in Thailand together if I visit.

Take care of her, she is a sweet girl.

Recent Ratings
thbpower   6-6-2023 21:37  Karma  +2   Does she have dirty blonde hair and big tattoo on back?
Nillion   3-6-2023 01:01  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   30-5-2023 21:00  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Can you share what corridor she is in on 3/F? I've been to JSL a few times but returned without ...
Asiangaijin   30-5-2023 14:58  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   30-5-2023 09:30  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   30-5-2023 01:02  Karma  +10   "giving a bit back to the forum"... This is the way, mi hermanos.