Nationality & Language: Mainland --- ok English
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3/5 - a bit thick with C cup  
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 - oiled massage, DFK,  light Fingering
Price & Session Length: $800 + tips
Repeat: why not, but after I empty my to do list and no other option avail

Seems like  the Nearby function of wechat is getting more and more popular with massages.... Just finished lunch and getting back to office when noticed it was too early to work.
Just out of sheer curiosity, checked wechat nearby function and saw a new advertisement I did not previously see. Quick contact and fast reply. No time wasted and she immediately quoted the options. 800 for basic and 1100 for FS.

Since I was in a discovery mood, I opted for a basic  service.  She gave me the directions and entry code. Again, very smooth and no hassle.
Apartment is quite smallish but no deal breaker. Lighting is also quite dark, which is not that nice. I prefer bright lights.
2 rooms for massage and a small shower. Again, I have seen better but nothing too horrible.

After shower, she helped me dry out and off we go for the part 1. Massage is OK, not good not bad. She quickly switched to the oil massage, which I prefer, so that is a plus.

Then comes the best part, she was very very slowly teasing and getting closer and closer to LB. She had exquisite hands and really took her time in teasing, which I did appreciate.
Lengthy butt massage alternating delicate pressure to the good spots.

Time to flip over, LB was seeking for some attention ! She tried to upsell, but I politely declined and she did not insist. Continued the oil massage and I have to confess she knows what she is doing.
Forgot to mention, for part 2 she was totally naked, and free access to boobs and LS. No fingering though.

DFK when she sensed I was close.

Helped me clean up, went to shower and done !

Overall, not fabulous experience but nothing deal-breaking.
Would probably repeat if nothing else available in the vicinity.

Have fun !

Recent Ratings
orangerange   31-5-2023 11:05  Karma  +3   
Baozibj   30-5-2023 11:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, pls pm contact
HKGPeter   29-5-2023 20:22  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Thedarklord   29-5-2023 18:31  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing
hotjac   29-5-2023 16:40  Karma  +4   She sounds like a nice nooner - thanks for sharing.