Subject: [Hong Kong] TR Haley - Sex Machine - Last Day!!
Peteg
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288987
Digest Posts 0
Credits 217
Posts 7
Karma 216
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2023 03:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong Kong] TR Haley - Sex Machine - Last Day!!

Date & Time of Session: 16/5/23 pm
Name: Haley
Link: n/a
Agent: TG - TR Roy Thai
Nationality & Language: Thai, ok English
Face:  3.5/5 photos on TG are her but with the standard PS
Body: 4/5 - a bit thicc with MM
Height: 5'6
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 - shower together, catbath, oiled massage, DFK, bbbj, DATY, Fingering
Price & Session Length: $900
Repeat: Yes, it I am back to HK

After trying out Maier and Zaza, I had to try out Haley before going back to the US. Roy is very easy to work with and patient with all of my questions.

Booked an afternoon appointment, enter the room and Haley is dressed in sexy dress with her boobs popping out. Her English is very good and conversational. She touched my LB immediately after entering the room then proceeded to clean me up thoroughly and offered the bbbj in the shower. I dfked her during shower and it was hot, with both tongues intertwined with each other. It was HOT. She would play with by LB during shower and I had to stop her as it was getting intense. Once on the bed, she oiled my back up and gave a body to body massage. She would play with my LB from behind and moan in my ears as she massaged. Once she flipped me over she started bbbj. I was so horny I had to stop her couple times to DFK.  I then proceeded to fuck her standing mish. Throughout the session, our lips never left each other and she was passionate with DFK unlike other girls who just wont stick their tongues out. I then proceeded to fuck her K9 and a bit of daty as I was so turned on (kitty tasted great, no smell and she would point to where she liked to be licked), also to give myself a break before busting. I then fucked her standing mish to finish while dfking.

Once finished, she continued to massage and talk until time was up. I loved her service as it was not rush and she didn't kick me out until time was up, which I really appreciate.

Go see her if you like nympho like sex machine, today is her last day.

Enjoy!!!

[ Last edited by  Peteg at 27-5-2023 05:21 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-6-2023 13:57  Karma  +4   “she would point to where she liked to be licked”: kindly elaborate.
adrenal   29-5-2023 13:57  Karma  +7   thicc with MM ::: What's this?
cityguy   27-5-2023 21:37  Karma  +5   TR is a B&S merchant.
HKS77   27-5-2023 12:31  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   27-5-2023 12:02  Karma  +10   "After trying out Maier and Zaza"...and where are those reports, sir?
Guys_My_Age   27-5-2023 08:18  Karma  +4   
boscitc   27-5-2023 07:23  Karma  +8   Too late oh well
LittleWing   27-5-2023 04:54  Karma  +3   
Peteg
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288987
Digest Posts 0
Credits 217
Posts 7
Karma 216
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2023 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Peteg's post

@jackthebat too late to write a review for Zaza and Maier since they are no longer available.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   27-5-2023 18:18  Karma  +4   This one's not available either! That said, any/all might return, reports OK.