Subject: [Shanghai] - Wonderful Wellness Club (SH/BJ) NICE FIND!
uberfish
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 245
Posts 11
Karma 244
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2023 18:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] - Wonderful Wellness Club (SH/BJ) NICE FIND!

Date & Time of Session:  May 25 2023
Name: Amy
Link: https://www.wonderfulmassageclub.com/about-us/shanghai/
Agent: Anna WMC Shanghai (wechat)
Nationality & language: Chinese, Xiamen
Face: 4/5 [Nice face, girl next door looking]
Body: 4/5 [B-cup, smooth skin. tight ass]
Height:  enough to suck d!ck
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 60min/1000. Nuru massage
Repeat: Yes. With her and other girls

So decided to try this place from the previous posts. Turns out wonderful massage is new in SH and well established in BJ, apparently most of the clients they get in sh are from SG (yeah you bro). What i like about this place its in a private compound and they service only internationals as their marketing is all done outside the red firewall - less Chinese masses, feels kinda exclusive.

Anyways, contacted the agent and arranged my time to go after work (+ popped a Japanese hard on candy for the extra fun) made my way for my session with Amy. I go up the compound lift and see this cute girl next door type waiting there with a smile on her face - cute face, fit looking body. She leads me to the room and I changed and get showered.

After showering i lie down on the bed and she undresses - wow, this girl looks much better than the photos. Fit body with little body fat, nice curves and tits you wanna bury your face in. She stands in front of me and starts giving me a massage, we start chatting and i cant stop myself peaking up at her puss and grope her ass while getting my back rub. At this point my hard on candy is already kicking in and I'm riding half a stiffy while she rubs me down and god does she smell good.

30 mins go by of the teasing massage and she starts to do that thing where they lightly tickle you and run their nails along your back, i like it but i really cant wait for the main event - the nuru massage. Soon enough I hear her start squirting the nuru gel in her hands and that cool contact I feel on the top of my back, she slides in with her bare breast and begins to moan softly into my ear. I can feel her soft skin and boobs gliding on my back like jam on toast, 10 mins go by and she sits up rubs her ass on my back and ask me to turn around - YESSSS  

I flip around and my Seargent is already at full attention, she looks down and smiles at me, proud of the work she has done. She then continues to pour more nuru gel on me and slip and slide on my front end, not forgetting my stiffer, playing with my shaft and balls while letting my hands roam as she moans and licks my nipples. She then works her way down south, first gentle on my inner thighs then slowly working her way closer to the center - at this point im stiff as a freaking rifle, feeling as if i would knock her out just by wiggling my slong around like a baseball bat.

Her technique is agressive yet gentle, paying attention to what i like while always keeping me stimulated making sure i have a good time. She works the helmet and drives my shaft, looking up giving me eye contact. Eventually this goes on until i cant take it no more and i tell her to go full on with her mouth and I      all over  the place, shooting my load into her mouth and some onto her face and eye (awesome)  

I shower and clean up. Defiantly enjoyed myself this time and had a blast. Price is definitely more expensive than the BJ place i last posted about, but I like the exclusiveness and this includes somewhat of a massage.

Anyways bros, hope you liked my review. Do spank up that karma points, hoping to get enough to view some nice pics in the pages here! Have fun out there

Recent Ratings
amazingyo   28-7-2023 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Nice!
porkchops   27-5-2023 00:26  Karma  -20   Another duplicate, you posted this report on Newbie Reports a day ago!
JackTheBat   26-5-2023 20:32  Karma  +10   
MDDMDD136
Nookie Newbie

UID 293101
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 8
Karma 12
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 04:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amy’s brilliant

I fully agree ur point as Amy’s really good in shape and in service.