Post at 25-5-2023 19:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Double Session with Alaska - Thai English Minx

Date & Time of Session: 25/5/23 pm
Name: Alaska
Link: n/a
Agent: TG Roy
Nationality & Language: Thai, ok English
Face:  4/5 - she wears a bit of make up but you can definitely tell she is mixed race long hair
Body: 4/5 - she's has a slim petite build, tanned, natural perky c's, lovely arse with something to grab onto , trimmed and well kept bush
Height: 5'2/5'3
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 - shower together, catbath, oiled massage, DFK, bbbj (usually but I opted for cbj this time), 69, DATY, Fingering
Price & Session Length: $2,000 (double session) + tips
Repeat: Yes, if she comes back to HK

After trying out Zaza, see my response to fellow bro JeSun's thread - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1, I had my eye on Alaska from Roy's stable. Roy always has one girl who is a bit more than the others and there is usually something unique about them, Alaska was no exception. Billed as a Thai-English mixed race girl, she definitely has a little je ne sais quoi about her.

I was worried that I would bust too quickly so went and saw my girl CiCi in KB (reported on her already) on Tuesday and Wednesday to make sure the lb was ready for the all you can fuck buffet!

Booking and arrangements were smooth as always with Roy, enter the room and Alaska is dressed in silky black lingerie and high heels. Her English is slightly limited for someone who has some English in her, but I think she said her dad ran off when she was young and was brought up in Thailand. Anyway back to business, she cleaned me up thoroughly and offered the bbbj in the shower, I wanted to take things slower so left all the action in the bedroom. Once on the bed, she oiled my back up and gave a b2b massage, which was nice, but not what I was there for. Once she flipped me over she capped me for the cbj and went to town on the lb paying attention to the balls and shaft. If I went for the bbbj I don't think I would have lasted long. I then asked her to 69 which she obliged, her pussy does taste good and I stuck my digit in to make sure she was suitably ready. I slap her arse giving the signal for the main event for round 1 and she mounts me slowly and rides me changing the pace from slow to fast, then from deep to short strokes. I could see she was tiring so lifted her up by her arse and gave her a good pounding from below all during which she would moan with pleasure. The only slight negative I would say is that she uses KY, which takes away some of the feeling, but this just meant the lb could go at her ls harder and faster We switch to mish and really go to town on her ls, full PSE, her c cups clapping together and my balls slapping against her Sensing I was tiring, she gets back on top and finishes me off! I was sweating like a pig at this stage, looked at my watch and realised more than half the session was up and I definitely needed the rest. She showers then gives me another massage. I shower again (alone unfortunately) and come out for round 2.

She greets me from the bathroom, dries me off and initiates some LFK, she pushes me onto the edge of the bed, caps me then give me a cbj on her knees. She holds onto me round my neck and rides me CG whilst I'm sat up. We then switch it up to doggie, technically being my fourth punt in 3 days I felt like I could go on forever. I pounded her hard for a good 15 mins lifting her hips for deeper penetration. The small single bed smashing against the headboard. She asked if I can bust yet, but I hadn't so we switched to mish from the side of the bed. I have an issue with carpet traction at the hotel, so had her ankles round my neck and one leg up on the side of the bed. After another 5-10 mins I was tiring but still hadn't bust yet... what was flattering was she said she had come twice already and offered to finish me off with a hj. I reluctantly agreed, fingerbanging her whilst she was tugging away, I could hear the squelching of her ls so I don't think she was lying. My lb was just not in the mood to be told what to do and I got a second wind, I asked her to cap me again to ride me, sensing some disappointment to a hj finish she obliges. More DFK and a vicious pounding from below I finally - God Save the King! I had to leave in a rush as we had gone OT, but gave her a tip for her efforts.

I writing this whilst it is fresh so sorry if it is a bit all over the place as my knees are still a bit weak from the fuck-a-thon. Also attaching the agents photos for bros with higher RA.

She’s here for a few more days, her last day is 27th so get in there before she goes!

Enjoy!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Asiangaijin   29-5-2023 11:18  Acceptance  +1   
YobroAce   28-5-2023 11:39  Karma  +2   Great session!
Rayguy   27-5-2023 14:35  Karma  +5   
Leg_o_man   27-5-2023 13:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   27-5-2023 01:09  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
boscitc   26-5-2023 10:29  Karma  +8   
cityguy   26-5-2023 10:00  Karma  +5   those hands...
HK_Legend   25-5-2023 23:44  Karma  +8   Alaska is not Ice Age Style! Good. The + withThais is MASSAGE between 2 rounds!
Guys_My_Age   25-5-2023 20:40  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   25-5-2023 20:36  Karma  +10   "my knees are still a bit weak..." You're doing it right.
monogamous   25-5-2023 19:20  Karma  +3