Link : Wechat
Nationality & Language: Chinese / No English
Face:  6/10
Body: 6/10 Firm ass, small tits
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  $600 + tips
Repeat: Sure

Feeling a bit worn out after a heavy weekend, I was walking back to the office when I decided to try out the Wechat Nearby function, just in case..... well you know.
And seems I got lucky, since Ann was advertising for Chineese+Thai massage and, nothing more.  But I felt something about this innocent and naive advertisement....
Inquired the price, very reasonable at 600HKD. She said she had a slot open in the afternoon, and since I was just around I just had to day hello.

Smooth booking and once I was downstairs, she gave me the access code. I was greeted by a smiling Chinese girl who led me in.
Apartment is in a small building on 1st floor. Very clean, bright, and with 2 private rooms. Big bathroom with all necessary amenities.

Despite my lack of Chinese knowledge, we understood each other. I headed for the shower while she made me a hot welcome tea (nice gesture).
Back in the room, where she helped me undress out of my suit. She kept on commenting how tall I was.... giggling all the way, but in a very nice and warm way.

Massage started with actually quite good skills and made me feel really good, to the extend that at some point I thought I´d fallen in a trap of a pure veggie massage.....

But No !

After a nice 30 minutes massage, she took out some oil and started an oil massage. Usually I am not a big fan, but this one was odor less and she used just the right amount.
Slowly and slowly she massaged her way to my inner thighs, and honestly that was a nice done job ! Smooths hands, slow teasing, but still you could reasonably have a doubt if that
would stay like this or go to the next level.

And to the next level it went ! She made me turn around and with some oil started to go closer and closer to LB.... which was fully attentive to her solicitations and was curious to see the rest.
Rest went smoothly too, oily HJ, then she undressed and I had access to LS and boobs (which are quite small, but I do not mind at all).

She continued for a while, alternating her attention between LB and legs, which felt super nice.... probably because I could feel her up also everywhere...
Anyways, after a while, the inevitable happened and not sure if she meant it or not, but I on her breasts, which made her giggle again.

She then helped me clean up and off to the shower again. Paid and left happy and relaxed.

I did not know was I was expecting, but it was a really nice surprise: very clean, spacious and friendly

I will be back !

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   23-5-2023 12:59  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
myketin   23-5-2023 00:03  Karma  +2   Sounds great! Should try her!
Jclaudepandamme   22-5-2023 20:47  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   22-5-2023 16:46  Karma  +8   To Dienw: I think I tried that place & my souvenirs were HJ and upselling. No FS.
dienw   22-5-2023 16:27  Karma  +2   Do you think FS is available?