Face:  Cute, big eyes
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: $1,600
Repeat: Sure!

Mamasan advertised a brand new girl who had never worked in the Spa before. I went there out of curiosity and I was blessed with a gorgeous girl. Xiao Bao (Baby?) is in her 20s, pretty eyes, long black hair, contrast with her white skin. Took off her clothes in the room revealing an amazing body! A pair of large boobs fell out of her bra, a perfectly slim and flat stomach and smooth curve fanning out a peachy arse! She gave me a taste of what would happen later in the shower, she knelt down and put my entire cock into her mouth, her suction with her watery eyes made me almost cum in the spot but I held back!

In bed she gave me a decent massage, a very good pressure with accurate pressure points. I felt my muscles feeling funny but in a good way. A bit later she parted my arse cheeks and drilled her tongue in, for a moment I thought she broke through the barrier! I turned around and she sucked my cock while smothering me with her arse. I grabbed her soft arse and licked her juicy pussy, she immediately lost focus and made a moan. We played with each other and I felt her cum was building, I sucked her hood a little harder and she came hard, pushing her cunt harder onto my face.

She was really good with Nuru massage as well, her beautiful body had a great advantage. Using her large natural boobs circling around my back I loved the softness and made me relax. She then rubbed her arse against me. I felt that she turned herself on! Turning around our body attached to mine becoming one. I leaned up for a kiss but she didn’t really like it so I left it at that. Time for the main course! I dommed up and entered her doggy, I loved watching her hourglass body from behind, ramming her creating a ripple on her soft arse, grabbing her beautiful tits from behind. I let her went up for a cowgirl, I loved her tits bounced and she enjoyed herself. Before I cum I put her down for a missionary mission, her cunt squeezed me hard, I fucked her hard full speed and finally cum hard into her… I’ll probably have another round before she leaves, I’d love to see if we can have better sex when we warm up to each other.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
quoththeraver   3-7-2023 15:08  Acceptance  +1   
Ultrahamz   29-5-2023 07:20  Acceptance  +1   
pierrot   23-5-2023 08:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
Unitedfuture   22-5-2023 17:54  Karma  +2   great figure
Leg_o_man   22-5-2023 15:01  Karma  +4   Excellent
micgao   22-5-2023 11:04  Acceptance  +1   yummy
kairhart   22-5-2023 10:41  Karma  +4   
420man4life   21-5-2023 21:15  Karma  +4   Looks like I need to go back to Nuru it's been awhile
zebra   21-5-2023 17:31  Karma  +6   She looks beautiful
boscitc   21-5-2023 16:58  Karma  +4   
Mike747   21-5-2023 15:55  Karma  +5   Excellent
davcha   21-5-2023 15:36  Karma  +4   Think I may be due a return to Nuru Spa
Eastman   21-5-2023 14:09  Acceptance  +1   

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet