Registered 16-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2023 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hotel John -TST - Korean model -wonderful experience

Girl: Rosy
3rd week of May
Language: Korean, some English
Face ⅘ natural beauty but not as good as the picture (it is her on the pictures for sure)
Body: 4.5/5 MCOT: Tall and skiny, Small natural B, with still meat to grab on her perfect ass, flat belly with a cute piercing and shaved pussy
Service: ⅗: Didn’t shower together or help dress up, had me put the condom myself, seems like she’s more of an experienced GF that WG
GFE: 5/5
PSE:⅘
WIR: unfortunately she leaves just before the end of May, so unlikely, otherwise yes would Damage: 1700$ + tips for a 45 min session

TLDR: fantastic body, GFE and PSE. She really put in some effort

Contacted the agent 1 hour before and after asking for my number, gave me the hotel in TST, 5 minutes before they told me the girl was ready and when I was in the lobby they shared the room number. Hotel is easy access, no need to check in. Waited 2 minutes at the door before the girl opened. They are very careful, maybe because it is my first time with this agent.

Rosy opened the door in a full lingerie attire, high heels, Thong, stockings, transparent bathrobe and bra, along with a bright smile. I was stunned by her beauty. She greeted me, let me drop my things and brought me to the bathroom for mutual mouthwash and she let me shower alone (she mentioned she took one already). The hotel is old but clean.

After I was done, I joined her in the room. She was waiting on the bed. As I approached, she stood up and also moved forward to me, embraced me sensually and gently approached her smiley face for a kiss. Our mouths met slowly for a passionate kiss that went DFK. As we caressed each other she started grabbing LB and we remained like this for a few minutes, before she pushed me down on the bed, climbed on me and moved her kiss slowly down to my balls, and up LB. She was going for a BBBJ but I caught a few nasties that way before, so I asked her to keep to the balls and shaft, which she gently sucked and licked. After a bit she removed her bra and thong, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy, but kept her stockings. That was such a nice view I was rock hard. As I was caressing her LS, she opened a condom and gave it to me to put it on and lubed herself despite getting wet already.

She put LB in and gasped, complimenting its size and length (I’m just above average). She started riding me CG like a pro, grinding, twerking, shaking sideways, it felt fantastic. After a while she turned to reverse CG showing me her magnificent butt letting caressing her rear end, before she put her hands on me and powerfucked on my cock faster and faster. I had to interrupt her as I was feeling like I wouldn’t last very long. She then moved on her fours asking for doggy and showed me her amazing flexibility with her back completely arched and we fucked that way for a few minutes until she came. I couldn’t tell if she faked it or not as I felt it was quite quick, but her shaking and shivering felt natural. After that we kept pounding and I quickly came, and she let me stay inside for a while, both of us panting and shivering.

All along she kept complimenting me, kissing me passionately, and smiling. She gave me a great GFE. She looked disappointed when I told her that I was unlikely to see her again (not my fault she’s only staying for 10 days total). I showered, paid and left.

Recent Ratings
reardon   16-6-2023 16:37  Acceptance  +1   
prince10   24-5-2023 15:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Asiangaijin   23-5-2023 16:54  Acceptance  +1   
jinoda   22-5-2023 16:35  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   21-5-2023 13:32  Karma  +3   
americafirst141   21-5-2023 11:05  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   20-5-2023 06:51  Karma  +8   Is her face as slim as the picture, or does she have HIGH CHEEKS. I would bet she is Mongolian (like MACY 100% Mongolian ...
YobroAce   20-5-2023 00:42  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   19-5-2023 23:26  Karma  +3   Thank you.
challenger516   19-5-2023 17:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
YobroAce
Carnal Conqueror

UID 285312
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 14
Karma 294
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2023 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Seems a bit pricey..

Was it work the price?? I mean average price at his page seems to be in the range of 1600-1700.. might get a blond with blue eye in this range.. you feel it was worth the price?

Recent Ratings
sorur   22-5-2023 17:43  Acceptance  +3   paying for good English, great attitude, and a clean hotel room. Once in a while.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2023 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Go to Wanchai Embassy (or then Taboo as Embassy is dead at the beginning of the week) after 11/11:30pm,
you might find a "Korean" ...cluster.
(I counted at least 5 yesterday night, but I was rushing)
Then you can judge onsite, decide and probably save $.

Just a weird intuition...

You can also test their "Korean" asking them to READ a "Korean" news page:
https://montsame.mn/mn/

If you see one "Korean" alone but that you like, tell a waitress to give her a vodka STRAIGHT, watch & ...collect.
After such a stunt in 2012 (waitresses and Thai girls around told me they were 3 Chinese ladies) at then Escape,
NEVER a waitress in Wanchai ever question my ability to spot a Mongolian girl 1 mile away.
After the 3 "Chinese Ladies" happily drank their vodkas in less than 1mn, waitresses and girls offered to pay (which I of course refused).

UKA, in Nov. 2022, was THE outlier in that 3,000,000 humans (there are more sheep) country as she does not drink ANY alcohol (while pretending )
so obviously something in her DNA was badly damaged. Poor Chinggis!

Recent Ratings
nanozzz   26-10-2023 06:49  Acceptance  +1   
prince10   24-5-2023 14:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sorur   22-5-2023 17:41  Acceptance  +3   Not only she corrected me on my little Korean, she told me she lived in Gangnam. I'm No expert in Korean, but that was ...