Post at 19-5-2023 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mei xu (Michelle) at Kissme is so HOT

Date:  may
Name:  美雪 (Michelle)
Agent: Kissmespa 5/5
Nationality: China
Face:  4.5/5  looks like a model whose had work done
Body: 4.9/5 she is tall and slim like everyone says. Legs are perfect. Staring through her thigh gap when she was in front of md B cup. Definitely bolt on but great size. Tiny brown nip. Ls is trim. Tummy very flat.  Only thing if you are a stickler is her ass I guess is a little flat  
Skill: 4.4/5 Massage was fine I guess but her talent with tease and the rest was expert
GFE: 3.5/5 quiet at first but after chatting a bit she was very at ease
PSE: n/a? She did some quiet moans during the flipped bit but nothing over that top
Price & Session Length:  1000 + tip 60 minutes nuru.
Repeat: yes. curiious to see how far it can go…

I was off spas for a while bec if I was going all the way to tst and spend a bunch of money I thought more worthwhile to just go to a hotel girl. But after I had not find any ones that appealed to me in a while and reading some of the forum on certain spas stocking basically quite young girls who can determine their destiny a little I was interested. Since Np required proof of other visits I heard and I don’t keep anything I decided to try Michelle. Also she was free when I was! Booking was very easy morning of. Place was a little hard to find but eventually got it.

Get there and a girl asks me who I’m seeing. I was worried at first it was her but it wasn’t. Go in and wait. M shows up and when she peaks her head in the door I am amazing excited she looks like model. I shower alone first while I wait. She comes in and quiet hellos. Starts right into a massage. Chat some more and she warms up some more. There’s a mirror right next to me so I get to che k her out as she kneels over me hot. So hot. By the time she is standing in front me of I staring to explore her legs a bit more. She’s also teasing me a little as well w the light touches on my legs as we chit chat.

Eventually goes into the serious stuff and then flip. She starts w shaft and ball licks on LB and then goes to some grinding with her over me. I have no idea what part of her is touching me but it feels amazing and really can’t hold it long. Eventually she uses her tit and legs and everything on while she lays next to me LFK and I   

We shower and chat and done. She’s very thorough and sweet.  Interesting fact. She told me she has to eat like 15 times a day. But she pointed to her belly and said it’s all natural still. Ha. And her mom said she has to stop that when she gets older.

I’m curious to try some others from Np if they are similar !

Recent Ratings
Blue128   22-7-2023 03:48  Acceptance  +1   She really is a stunner. A real gem.
Nolongerlurker   25-6-2023 23:37  Karma  +2   
Mister   27-5-2023 11:21  Karma  +4   A true spa superstar
yan.lau   24-5-2023 13:40  Acceptance  +1   
pron123   22-5-2023 23:00  Karma  +5   i don't want people to keep reviewing her coz i want her to myself
jackchan79   22-5-2023 12:27  Karma  +3   
vinc9   21-5-2023 01:00  Karma  +3   Nice report! Definitely one of a kind in the spa scene.
energylung   20-5-2023 00:50  Karma  +4   
TTTTT114   19-5-2023 17:43  Acceptance  +1   
Roppongi1   19-5-2023 15:14  Karma  +4   Michelle is one of a kind! Just looking at her makes you wanna…