Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2023 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Blonde Russian Perfect Tits

Name: Kira
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face:  4/5 - she looks like she's had some work done, but she has piercing blue eyes which was a real turn on for me.
Body: 4/5 - she's has a very slim athletic build, b bolt ons
Height: 5'2
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5 - shower alone, catbath, LFK, bbbj (extra)  
Price & Session Length: $800

2nd time ever punting with a russian, first time was super mechanical and cold so once i crossed it off the bucket list, never thought about it again but going through KH and seeing Kira, i said fuck it and went in. She speaks good English so i could finally communicate with the WG. She asked for payment upfront which isn't too big of a problem (even if service is terrible you still gotta pay at the end anyways). Showered alone while she sat on the bed and played some music.

Came out and wow her tits are gorgeous. Laid down and she started a catbath. I pulled her forward and she let me put her tits in my mouth   She was definitely not as cold as my first russian WG. She started a CBJ which was pretty good and unlike most walk-in WGs, she actually went on for quite a while until i pulled her up and started CG, shes definitely a rider!

Once in mish, she moans into my ears while holding me tightly, clawing at my back, and even lightly biting my shoulder while i pounded away. I ended up getting tired and asked for a HJ to finish and she gladly obliged. Once i let her know i was about to   she went faster and put her tits closer so i could finish on her tits (i didn't even need to ask!) She wiped most of it off of LB with her tits and the rest with tissues. Showered alone again afterwards and had a little chat before heading out a happy man.

Shes been here for 4 days and she said she will be staying for 2 weeks total so most likely leaving at the end of the month. Happy punting everyone!

(do most russians have rough skin? both of the russian WGs ive seen had rough skin, is this a common thing? just curious i dont mind it)

Recent Ratings
Amsterdam   21-5-2023 00:31  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   20-5-2023 00:09  Karma  +2   Sounds erotic! Probably one of the few Russian report I see that's not mechanical
monogamous   19-5-2023 10:08  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   19-5-2023 08:38  Karma  +10   Skin often not smooth, sounds like a good punt though.
littlefinger   19-5-2023 06:09  Karma  +4   
sam_smith   19-5-2023 04:09  Karma  +8   They do have coarse skin, or could be the thin stubble from shaving.
jasperlaguitao
Nookie Newbie

UID 291983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 13
Karma 0
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2023 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What is KH?

I plan to visit also
I want to try on some Russian
Last european I tried was moldovan

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-5-2023 18:19  Karma  -1   10? Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...