Karma -150
Acceptance -97
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2023 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The Massage Place

This is located at 204 Portland St, on the ground floor. Can't miss it, big sign outside.

A number of options available. Standard 90 min veggie massage is $393. With hj is about $570 from memory. I took two girls plus hj for $679. One is a proper masseuse, strength and technique. She stays for the first 45 mins or so, doing the hard work on the back and shoulders. The second girl stays for most of the time, and she does the gentler leg massage, and then the hj part after the first woman left.

Name: Yau Yau
Related Link in 141: n/a
Face: 3.5/5
Body Shape: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Describe the process in details: Usual shower, with sauna available. Sitting area rather small, but I guess nobody hangs around for very long. Girl explains what's available (veggie, hj and fs, the latter being about $950, if I'm correct). I wanted only a good massage and a hj, which is why I went for the two person option.

Room was actually quite nice, fairly large, nice lighting. Throughout the process, service was very good. Not pushy, no request for tips, eager to please. The two I had were nice and fun to talk to, but kept quiet when I was enjoying the massage outcall, which was pretty good.

After the first left, the second girl Yau Yau began the hj. She was very happy to take a lot of time over this, which I like. Lots of thigh and groin stroking, all gently done and very willingly. She was happy to snuggle up and kiss lightly, reminding me of my first sexual experiences as a teenager! She took at least 20mins to bring me off, and my release was correspondingly full. All in all, very well done. Not a great looker, nor a great body, but by no means unpleasant. Fairly nice breasts, nice erect nipples.

Conclusion: pleasantly surprised, I must say. If you register a password (no name or anything else), you get $100 or more subsequent sessions. I rarely go to Mong Kok, so it's unlikely I'll get back there very often. But certainly I will. If you're interested in a good massage and a careful hj, this seems to work.

Is it worth a retry? Yes

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   17-5-2023 17:30  Karma  -30   User has cut/pasted numerous reports, possibly this one as well.
HK_Legend   17-5-2023 14:56  Acceptance  -1   Why those LINKS to Outcall massage places in ALL your posts??